Forums

Help › Forums

"unexpected error" when trying to edit equipment?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 11 2017 3:29 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • viciii3
    766 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 6:47 PM

Tonight I am receiving an "unexpected error" whenever I try to change equipment and "save" equipment changes. I am also not allowed to sell an unequipped club due to "server error".

I do have the Bag Plus but followed all the usual procedures...unequipped the club from all bags, unequipped the bag itself. Now I can't sell the driver in question, I can't replace it into my bag while awaiting this problem to be solved as I can't save changes...I can't even re-equip the bag.

I did delete all my Flash cache...still no go.

Vic

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 8:21 PM

I had the same problem tonight. I never really fixed it but I found that if I went in through the "change equipment" tab in the game client it would work for me. Hope this helps a bit.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 8:40 PM

temp fix that worked for me but the problem returns after closing the browser -

"I had a similar issue with the error. I've fixed my issue and got my bag 4 slots back by un-checking the bag to unequip it, then save (bottom right) , then open edit equipment again, drag (equip) the bag again and the slots and bag are back & working. So far.

PS

when I close out the Maxathon (edit correction 'Comodo IceDragon') browser, and then open it again, it seems the problem returns. I am now going to clear my data, again, and clear my cookies just to test it.

I did submit a bug report when it was glitching."

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/306525.aspx 

and more:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/306536.aspx

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 10:49 PM

now where did I put that text? hmmmmmmmmm

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 1:13 AM

Same problem. Thanks for the tips. The bags did not display. To change from one set to the other I unselected the bag, saved that change, then manually changed the clubs without trying to use the bag.

Later I re-equipped the bag and now it works fine.

• TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 8:06 AM

Really, each day a new problem here and they did nothing. As for the bags BUG or ERROR, they have done nothing for now and today a new problem..., LOOOOOLLLL: In the profile page you cannot check the list of tournaments (only in the windows game you can do it). Incredible..., that site is really the best realistic golf game but it is also the worst in BUGS, PROBLEMS FOR THE USERS and CUSTOMER SERVICES. Finally, they will get to lose all the customers.....

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 6:14 AM

Same problem here, cant edit equipment, had 4 bag sets set up, now have one, got some free balls as gift and cant edit or use them either. Well guess what WGT you have just made all WGT players whose balls are about to expire go to Cue Balls. Great job and thanks for all your help.

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 10:01 AM

Bluesteelie:

Same problem here, cant edit equipment, had 4 bag sets set up, now have one, got some free balls as gift and cant edit or use them either. Well guess what WGT you have just made all WGT players whose balls are about to expire go to Cue Balls. Great job and thanks for all your help.

Hi Bluesteelie,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with equipping clubs in your bag. This is a known issue and our Q/A people are aware if this. Please follow the below step by step to equip clubs as well as the video linked below. Thank you.

1. Log into client and proceed to change equipment.

2. Click on the bags tab.

3. Un-check bag and save changes. 

4. Go back to change equipment. 

5. Click the bags tab.

6. Drag desired bag to "drag bag to equip" area and save changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n-KFPeh0Rs

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 11:25 AM

WGTShamWow:

Bluesteelie:

Hi Bluesteelie,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with equipping clubs in your bag. This is a known issue and our Q/A people are aware if this. Please follow the below step by step to equip clubs as well as the video linked below. Thank you.

1. Log into client and proceed to change equipment.

2. Click on the bags tab.

3. Un-check bag and save changes. 

4. Go back to change equipment. 

5. Click the bags tab.

6. Drag desired bag to "drag bag to equip" area and save changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n-KFPeh0Rs

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

As I stated in an earlier thread. Because you have to keep doing the temporary fix each time you log in it might be just as well if you changed your clubs and balls the old way until WGT fixes the bag glitch. 

• Smigwell
    97 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 11:32 AM

All:

This problem remains and I've removed flash player and re-installed it on my system.  I have also moved from Firefox to Chrome on the same system and the issue continues. In addition, the issue persists on another PC. The problem must be on the WGT side since communication to WGT and other sites is not a problem.

Same problem on different computers.

Thanks and regards.

• PAGES
RSS