Forums

Help › Forums

Blue Box Flash

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 3 2015 9:30 AM (8 replies)
  • DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 12:56 PM

Is anyone else seeing a blue box flash for a second, before the ball appears in the lower right. It's like there is a delay, before they paint the players ball. Doesn't seem to affect play, but is visually annoying. It's amazing how many new bugs and quirks they can create, every time they do an update. Can't wait to discover how many new ones (that will never get fixed) they have created this time. After all, if they knew how to fix them, they wouldn't create them in the first place.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 1:04 PM
    Yes!
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 1:23 PM

Yup.

• msulaman
    447 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 5:53 PM

Happens every time the screen changes just before the ball is drawn. I see the same on Comodo and Firefox browsers.

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 12:58 PM

It's sad that all that revenue can't buy 5 minutes of product testing...

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 4:02 AM
    Managed to get a screenshot of this, interesting to see that the mulligan hit notification appears too. It wasn't a mulligan shot either, just a regular shot in a multiplayer stroke game.

• msulaman
    447 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 8:52 AM

Interesting Scott. I don't notice the mulligan notification (maybe it's just too fast to see) but I have confirmed that the problem is there on Maxthon browser too.

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 9:18 AM

So has anyone noticed the ball durability actually shortened or is it just a visual saying -2? 

ScottHope:

Managed to get a screenshot of this, interesting to see that the mulligan hit notification appears too. It wasn't a mulligan shot either, just a regular shot in a multiplayer stroke game.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 9:30 AM

I'm sure it's just a visual glitch bluz otherwise you'd definitely notice losing an extra 2 hits off your ball every shot.

RSS