Help › Forums

April's Fool

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 1 2015 5:34 PM (2 replies)
  • alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 9:35 AM

I heard a nice one in German media:

They said, a famous Holliwood actor is surprisingly broke. He and his newly-wed wife never stop to argue and shout about their misery, short of bankruptcy.

He, who was once awarded an Oscar,  would have to accept any B movie contract, and she'd go housekeeping, two jobs per day. She was even seen with rubber gloves.

Reason for this: He spent 150 Million $ in his very private wedding which was supposed to appear as public. On his Californian private ground, palaces, a 7 star hotel and mediterranian canals would be built as coulisses, even spectators, reporters and paparazzi were invited to appear when they passed them by boat - and bribed with million $$ hush-money.  Now, it's all over, poverty knocks on their doors because La Serenissima turned out too big for him.

Poor Georgey!

• antanazbarolataz
    10 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 10:16 AM

Lol ,here in Italy there is a saying : "vedi Venezia poi muori", roughly translated as : "Once you've seen Venice you can die happy", I suppose that George is not that happy now hehe

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 5:34 PM

I digress, but today i had a great WGT April Fools incident:

I hit the shot off the tee and it landed 1 yard from the hole. I think that only happened about 5 times since i started. Good one, WGT! It was a shocker.

edit:

Again, today, with  no change to my calculations or technique, the ball landed 1 yard from the hole. I was going to submit a bug report.

RSS