Forums

Help › Forums

How WGT spoiled my birthday...

Fri, Apr 3 2015 3:28 AM (25 replies)
  • HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 5:22 AM

Today, early morning, third and final round of the Kiawah Championship. Was in a very good mood, in my quiet home, the birds are singing, ranked 30 in master tier (-10 & -7 on first and second round), and aiming for the top 10...

I bought a set of new balls, not too expensive but decent ones (Srixon-Z-Star l11), launch a practice, everything is ok, the game is smooth, the meter is slow, regular, I know this course like my pocket, my driver is a beast, my new irons are astonishing, I'm putting like a god, it's perfect! I will kill that thing.

5 minutes later, I'm on the second hole of the third round, I lost two of my three new balls on meter jumps, and I'm furious. Not because, pardon my french, I fucked up, but because the WGT meter fucked me for good. Finished the round at +1 (yes +1, a meter nightmare).

And this how, folks, WGT tried to spoil my birthday. Thankfully I ate lasagna. Have a nice day.

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 5:51 AM

Isnt that funny lol. But all i can say is happy birthday.

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 6:18 AM

All I can say is get over it, that's the way it rolls sometimes and Happy Birthday!! Remember, it is just a game!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 3:49 AM

Happy Birthday  :)

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 6:43 AM

a Round of +1 would not worry me one bit but Loseing to new balls to meter glitches yup that would annoy me, and saying get over it its just a game, yes it is just a game with good money being spent on it the Term Value for money comes to mind and the OP never got that.

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 8:41 AM

Thanks for the support guys... But like I said, nothing serious, eating good lasagna can solve everything. For the balls I send a report but don't have good hope (how to prove meter glitches?). And too bad for the tourney (could have won 500C I think). :/

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 9:20 AM

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 9:21 AM

HenriChinaski:
    eating good lasagna

Oh my....you mean there is such a thing as Bad lasagna ? Live and learn ;-}

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 10:43 AM

...and ma-a-any mo-o-o-o-ore.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 10:54 AM

HenriChinaski:

Today, early morning, third and final round of the Kiawah Championship. Was in a very good mood, in my quiet home, the birds are singing, ranked 30 in master tier (-10 & -7 on first and second round), and aiming for the top 10...

I bought a set of new balls, not too expensive but decent ones (Srixon-Z-Star l11), launch a practice, everything is ok, the game is smooth, the meter is slow, regular, I know this course like my pocket, my driver is a beast, my new irons are astonishing, I'm putting like a god, it's perfect! I will kill that thing.

5 minutes later, I'm on the second hole of the third round, I lost two of my three new balls on meter jumps, and I'm furious. Not because, pardon my french, I fucked up, but because the WGT meter fucked me for good. Finished the round at +1 (yes +1, a meter nightmare).

And this how, folks, WGT tried to spoil my birthday. Thankfully I ate lasagna. Have a nice day.

Put a sleeve in your account, happy birthday!

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS