Forums

Help › Forums

Peanut labs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 30 2015 2:18 PM (2 replies)
  • Bigdukieduke
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 10:39 AM

I have completed two surveys in which I went through the whole spiel and then was told they had already reached their numbers and the survey was closed. The case numbers are Transaction ID 554108985 and Transaction ID: 554108367. Can you do something about this as the answers given are unsatisfactory and a bad reflection on this site

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 1:11 PM

its a third party mate. wgt has nothing to do with them as far as issuing credits. take the loss and stick with the carosel and supersonic videos. only my opinion however, though i have been burned like you just have so i just stopped doing them.  its a shady business practice i know.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 2:18 PM

I see that a lot...I don't even bother with those "your survey" or "tapresearch", takes 10 minutes to be DQ'ed...

On the other hand, I filed a complaint on 1 last week and the company told peanut labs I was DQ'ed when I wasn't...this week I did and completed one of those 480 credit offers which never pay, filed a complaint and PL got me the credits...

They pay me a lot more than not when I complain, just depends on how you do it...

We had a chance to review your support ticket for Transaction ID 557667011 on the Peanut Labs Helpdesk. Thanks for being patient! Upon your next login you should see the 480 Credits reflected in your account balance. If you don't see the Credits within 24 hours of receiving this message, please reply to this email.

Regards,
    Peanut Labs Support

RSS