Forums

Help › Forums

RG wont start.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 31 2015 7:17 AM (8 replies)
  • janhv
    837 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 8:03 AM

I joined Rg at  Olympic b9 and it loads fine up to the point right before "take off" . Then it stops and i cant play it. Tryed to start over but still the same . Looks like i have to WD the game .

Is this one of the few known glitches on here ;) ,or something new???

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 10:32 AM

janhv:

I joined Rg at  Olympic b9 and it loads fine up to the point right before "take off" . Then it stops and i cant play it. Tryed to start over but still the same . Looks like i have to WD the game .

hi jan,

i am not sure whats the issue as I heard about a similar one this weekend, yet it worked for us when we tried.

have you tried other browsers? and have you tried clearing cookies/cache for flash and browser?

-wgticon

• janhv
    837 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 12:09 PM

hi wgticon.

I tried  couple other browser`s. I  cleared and cleaned out everything with soap and still nothing. Still have the blue screen, just waiting for the course to pop up :) 

Well i recon i just have to WD and get on with it (wont get to play anything else if not)

Jan

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 3:22 PM

hi

if it didnt work, then ye, please wd and email us so we can refund it. we were able to confirm the issue but no solution right now.

-wgticon

• aichapman
    1,341 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 8:01 PM

Likewise. I am stuck on the 1st at Pinehurst 100cr Ready Go. Can't Tee Off.

Will save the page and send to admin then will forfeit game in restart or will be stuck here forever. 

Has never happened to me before.

Boo Hoo. :-0)

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 9:00 PM

3 times happens to me, 2 times in pinehurst and one in olympic

I send a message to the costumer service...

300 credits already, thank you wgt...

• janhv
    837 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 1:46 AM

WGTicon:

hi

if it didnt work, then ye, please wd and email us so we can refund it. we were able to confirm the issue but no solution right now.

-wgticon

thanks for the help icon. And i got the refund. Hope you find out the prob soon!

Jan

• scarecrow2805
    243 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 3:01 AM

janhv:

Same things happening in brackets. C,mon WGT enough already.

patience_my_ass_mad_golfer_stein

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 7:17 AM

A friendly advice...if you are a FAIR player do not play RG's any longer!

Either WGT or the cheaters will get your credits anyways.......REMEMBER, they BOTH will NEVER lose money no matter what issues, but you..... will !!!.

Sincerely, Eric 

RSS