Forums

Help › Forums

Tutorial on Forum Postings

Wed, May 6 2015 5:18 AM (51 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 1:00 PM
     carolineRobert: "but by the looks of it, you are a lot more qualified than me !"

Oh, I doubt that. I like your little eye catching animations.  ; )
  • carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 1:18 PM

ScottHope:

carolineRobert:
    but by the looks of it, you are a lot more qualified than me !
    Oh, I doubt that. I like your little eye catching animations.  ; )

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 2:13 PM
    Steady on Caroline.......it's only 9:15pm!  lol.  : )
  • fernet
    25 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 3:27 PM

Good stuff , Caroline. Thank you.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 4:18 PM

WOW !!! Caroline, you are a smart one...really nice work...I read every word carefully. Of course my problem is I still can't even post a saved replay here. I just gave up with it. Nevertheless, I really dig the color artwork and the bouncing letters, but mostly the attractive signature...I'm mighty tired of ;-} . ~ SP ~, or Lily. Should I forget about it too ?

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 8:58 PM

fernet:

Good stuff , Caroline. Thank you.

you're welcome :)

SweetiePie:

WOW !!! Caroline, you are a smart one...really nice work...

Animated letter PandaAnimated letter PandaAnimated letter Panda

SweetiePie:

Of course my problem is I still can't even post a saved replay here. I just gave up with it.

No need to give up Lily ! Easy thing to do.

From your profile page, click ''view'' on the replay that you want to share. A new window will open for the replay to be viewed but i do believe that you can't have more than 1 lobby page open at the same time. Highlight the URL address, right click and select ''copy''. Go to the forum where you want to share it. Type something like : my last eagle (example for me), highlight the word (or words) and click on that chain above.

once you click on that chain, you will see this small blue window :

paste the URL you copied, click on that arrow (#2) and select ''open link in a new window'' and click insert. The word (or words ) you highlighted now become a link to your replay :)

the only reason i use a word instead of the long line of numbers, letters and symbols is to make it look nicer. Hope this helped you.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 5:25 AM
     SweetiePie: "I'm mighty tired of ;-} . ~ SP ~, or Lily"

Lily  ...looks nice in a different font & colour. : )  Shame you couldn't be bothered to respond though.  : (

Connecting to server...

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 10:57 AM

ScottHope:

SweetiePie: "I'm mighty tired of ;-} . ~ SP ~, or Lily"

Lily  ...looks nice in a different font & colour. : )

looks nice indeed

What program do you use for those colored letters

always looking for other sites & programs i could use :)

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 11:12 AM
    Hi Caroline, I don't use anything other than HTML for changing the font type, size or colour. If you want to know more, just ask.  : )
  • carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 11:38 AM

Thx but i see no options to change the format of the letters and colors when i click on that HTML !?! However, i could use Microsoft Word as below :

And this is what it could look like

RSS