Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament no longer available???

Wed, Jun 17 2015 8:49 AM (30 replies)
  • MThorpe8
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2015 3:28 PM

I have been trying to play a stroke play game on my own and with a friend at St. Andrews over the past few days and keep getting an error message TOURNAMENT NO LONGER AVAILABLE.... 

It's driving me mad that i can't play the courses i want.

The strange thing is though it let me play a tournament unlimited match at St andrews on the front 9 .

Please WGT sort it out.

• SwingdancerKen
    8 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2015 5:24 PM

Having the same problem ….TOURNAMENT NO LONGER AVAILABLE….  for St. Andrews.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2015 5:29 PM

We have tested this multiple times and are not seeing any error messages on any of the courses.  Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies.

- WGTdbloshoe

• SwingdancerKen
    8 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2015 8:21 PM

Thanks. Clearing my cache took care of the problem. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2015 10:40 PM
    Still happening on St Andrews. In practice mode.
  • CellophaneBridge
    27 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 2:24 AM

Cleared cache. Still happens (St. Andrews). Using Chrome 41.0.2272.101.

IE works, but now I have to use IE, and well, you know ...

• singist
    22 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 4:13 AM

This is happening to several of my friends and myself; two or three days now... different courses, alt shot, stroke play, anything....not good

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 7:15 AM

Maybe this is the cause??  Read this somewhere else searching for something else.  The was located in some information about the Mobile game.

Why did I receive a "Tournament No Longer Active" error message?

Players receive this message when they are logged in both on mobile and the web. In order to resume a saved game, players will need to either close the mobile app, or log out of the web game. If you wish to continue playing on the web, please refresh the game window before resuming the game.

• SwingdancerKen
    8 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 7:48 AM

Thank you. Clearing the cache solved the problem for me. Thank you.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 8:03 AM

To whom it concerns:

garyk49:
    Maybe this is the cause??  Read this somewhere else searching for something else.
    The was located in some information about the Mobile game.

Why did I receive a "Tournament No Longer Active" error message?

Players receive this message when they are logged in both on mobile and the web. In order to resume a saved game, players will need to either close the mobile app, or log out of the web game. If you wish to continue playing on the web, please refresh the game window before resuming the game.

edited: Quote complemented

RSS