Forums

Help › Forums

Something not right

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 27 2015 12:28 PM (4 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 12:44 PM

This is old news but something that still needs addressed. When any club is traveling 10-15 yrds short of its stated distance with a tail wind, off the fairway, and hitting the "ding"---something isn't right. I'm sure the "smart-arses" out there will mouth off, but I'm not the only one to post this complaint in a forum. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 12:56 PM

TracyMax:

This is old news but something that still needs addressed. When any club is traveling 10-15 yrds short of its stated distance with a tail wind, off the fairway, and hitting the "ding"---something isn't right. I'm sure the "smart-arses" out there will mouth off, but I'm not the only one to post this complaint in a forum. 

You  might have accidentally changed clubs by hitting the scroll wheel before taking your shot. it happens to us all at one time or another. I have ended up hitting my 64 degree wedge of the tee on a par 5 because of this very thing.

• PBarbecue
    274 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 1:11 PM

Yes i'v done this many of time's and always keep your friends window, drop down box closed. if it's opened hit the wheel and it change's the club's. hope this help's Mr.Steathy...PB..GOLF ON!!

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 4:36 PM

borntobesting:

TracyMax:

You  might have accidentally changed clubs by hitting the scroll wheel before taking your shot. it happens to us all at one time or another. I have ended up hitting my 64 degree wedge of the tee on a par 5 because of this very thing.

have done that very thing putting, so possible I guess. Will have to watch that.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 12:28 PM

The worst is when I choose pitch shot to see the grid on the green before I hit an approach but forget to change back to full shot before I hit it LOL.

Talk about coming up short.  :(

RSS