Help › Forums

I NEED CREDITS!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 31 2015 4:46 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Cerebro31
    26 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 1:24 PM

Does anyone have an abundance of credits to gift me?  I have not been able to upgrade clubs in nearly a month.  PLEASE HELP!!!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:00 PM

Cerebro31:

Does anyone have an abundance of credits to gift me?  I have not been able to upgrade clubs in nearly a month.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Earn them like everyone else 2 months is hardly time to start crying about needing credits

Join a country club and you will have no need to buy the putter or shot pal if the club is a high enough level also  

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:19 PM

NOOOO, give them to me not him!

He can go here ....I recommend sticking to survey mostly.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:27 PM

spdemon:

Cerebro31:

Earn them like everyone else 2 months is hardly time to start crying about needing credits

Join a country club and you will have no need to buy the putter or shot pal if the club is a high enough level also  

+1 also go to the top of the page to the tab Get Credits click on earn free credits and fire away . Do the videos and surveys to earn your credits just like everyone else . I have played from Hack L 0 to Tour Legend L98 by earning the free credits .

Players frown on others coming into the forums asking for gifts other than during the holiday season so dont be surprised if you get some rude responses . Just letting you know that for future posting . Good luck with your game .

• Darryl5371
    169 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 6:37 PM

Oh BOOHOO, earn them the way most of us do, next you will be asking for us to play your rounds for you. The only credit you will be getting here pal is me giving you credit for being a lazy cheeky sod.  

• colfax
    22 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 10:41 PM

check out my player profile. I spend no money on this game. Americans have great access to free credits

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 8:40 PM

colfax:

check out my player profile. I spend no money on this game. Americans have great access to free credits

really lmao nice status fella 

Player is for sale-inquire within (how much lol)

• colfax
    22 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 2:15 AM

Lots of hard work getting all the free credits. However-many players spend money on credits. I am offering the player and at least 20k in credits for $75 to any American. But I'm not on here crying for others to give me anything. I have bought many things for other players. I don't buy much for American players anymore. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 2:38 AM

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 3:54 AM

If ever a user name was unwarranted.................

• PAGES
RSS