Wed, May 18 2016 6:37 AM (36 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 11:19 AM
    • New virtual goods from Nike, Adams, TaylorMade, Callaway and Cleveland

Nike- check  ( L100 vapors)

Cleveland- check  ( new wedgies)

Adams- check ( useless hybrids)

Taylormade-  (still waiting/wondering what could be)

Callaway- ( still waiting, hoping new ball, Chrome soft  (white and yellow) to be more comparable to the upper level stuff we have now, ie Nike Blk's)  

I know, I know,  WGT needs to focus on bugs and whatnots first and foremost before worrying about any new equipment, but wondering what could be next is eating at me lol.

Part of the reason I haven't been buying/restocking the yelloways is wondering if the "golf ball that changed the golf ball"  Chrome soft will be added. 

Part of my quest for the yellow hex chrome is that's what I gamed in real golf, but now I have my real golf bag stocked with the Chrome soft ball ( yellow ones of course) I'm sort of hoping they will be added here  with some pretty big improvements over the current Callaway balls in the pro-shop.  

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 11:21 AM

dude .... get some effing work done ....

LOL

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 11:57 AM

LOL it's the slow period at work.  Funny thing though, I'm frequenting the WGT forums less lately and playing around on ebay setting up the bag for the upcoming season.

As a huge Callaway fan in real life, my bag for the year will only have an odyssey putter and the yellow Callaway balls lol.

ooh,  almost forgot about the Callaway shoes lol.

Titleist driver, 3wd and hybrid,   Ping irons lol,  what a combo.  Can't bring myself to use the Callaway bag this year with that club make up lol.

I did get a TM mini driver,  should be a fun club.   I had fun keeping up with my league mates off the tee with my 3wd to their drivers.  

Taylormade SLDR mini driver would be cool here.  Could be a fun 3wd replacement club.  

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 11:59 AM

i played monday for the first time in a few months .... wasn't pretty ...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 12:17 PM
    The new Taylor Made / Callaway clubs should be here in May.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 12:26 PM

filmslayer:

Got your money's worth eh?   LOL

courteneyfish:
    The new Taylor Made / Callaway clubs should be here in May.

Just a bit outside that "30-90days"  window.  :-)    Thanks for the info.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 12:31 PM

Pllleeeeeezzzz dont listen to this mad man WGT...when/if you ever get this site sorted out again, please don't touch a thing!

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 12:37 PM

hpurey:
    Taylormade-  (still waiting/wondering what could be)

I'm hoping for the L90 R11's to be replaced with whatever's new.. AND making the meter speed 3.5. 

Too much to ask?  Or were you thinking something else for the level 100+ crowd?  :)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 12:44 PM

hpurey:

filmslayer:

Got your money's worth eh?   LOL

and then some !!! only one lost ball tho , put one in water ...

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 12:45 PM

ISH47:
    Too much to ask?  Or were you thinking something else for the level 100+ crowd?  :)

LOL,  was just wondering what could be, with the brands that were left out.  

fatdan:

Pllleeeeeezzzz dont listen to this mad man WGT...when/if you ever get this site sorted out again, please don't touch a thing!

Not denying anything here lol.   And agree totally for getting the game right and leaving well enough alone, but ...  ;-)

RSS