Help › Forums

lost connection

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:47 PM (6 replies)
  • arikuld
    108 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 9:22 AM

Dear folks on wgt.

Why is there always a problem connecting to wgt? This has been going on for many weeks and is getting worse. There is nothing wrong with my internet, i have tried many browsers and the problem is always there.

BW, Ari

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 10:43 PM

arikuld:

Dear folks on wgt.

Why is there always a problem connecting to wgt? This has been going on for many weeks and is getting worse. There is nothing wrong with my internet, i have tried many browsers and the problem is always there.

BW, Ari

We are sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What happens when you sign in, does the wheel just spin? Have you cleared the Flash cache? This typically resolves the issue.

To clear your Flash Cache...

1. Visit Macromedia Adobe at: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html

2. In the Global Storage Settings Panel, change the Global Storage Settings to 100K or higher, and select the "Allow Third-Party Flash Content..." and "Store Common Flash Components..." options

3. In the Website Privacy Settings Panel, click Delete All Sites to clear the Flash Cache

• arikuld
    108 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:11 AM

Thanks Admin.

I have tryed all you recomended above but still haveing troubles connecting. I even reinstalled the browser i use to play, maxthon nitro who up to now have been the best one i have used to play.

I am not the only one haveing this problem. Many of my wgt friends have this problem to. But I will hang in there, I love this game so I would appriciate if you guys could help.

Regards from Iceland.

Ari

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 11:59 AM

No, Ari, you are hardly the only one having connectivity problems....the last 4 or 5 match play games I've tried to play were interrupted by one of us being disconnected and then not even being directed to the lobby to wait or to have a chance to re-connect...the screen just says so & so or you didn't re-connect in time and so & so or you win/lose.... these are two friends of mine here in the same city who I call after this happens to ask what the hell happened and so we rant and curse.... but, of course, it's our fault, our machines, always is......what else could it be?

• brimag1
    619 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:56 PM

Well i guess it our fault when we play alternate game and goes to extra holes and it just keeps crashing and won't let you log back in.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 4:12 PM

brimag1:

Well i guess it our fault when we play alternate game and goes to extra holes and it just keeps crashing and won't let you log back in.

This should of been fixed in the past couple days.  For the fix to take hold you will want to log out and restart your browser.

- WGTdbloshoe

• brimag1
    619 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:47 PM

There is another bug in our CC members are showing green and stopping on green even when they have logged out of computer this is very bad as we try to play them and get no reply

RSS