WGT has become an inconsistent, joke to the game

Thu, Jul 30 2020 2:12 PM (106 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 8:32 PM

borntobesting:

callaghan159:

pase4win:
    I  have been 5 weeks waiting to access  my profile page.

For me I am using Chrome. In order for me to play this game and access my profile page I have to click on the little "I" next to the "Not Secure"in the upper left corner and then allow flash to work. It seems to be permanently block for some reason. It has been like this for about 10 days now. Not a big deal just a couple for steps to play this game.

His profile gives me the oops page no matter what browser or platform i try to go to it with. 

Yep.  Same Oops when I check his profile.  I think it's been closed down

• ebbwmikey
    433 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 11:37 AM

Wish i could have a golf ball for all the glitches this game has now i will never have to pay for a golfball for the rest of my playing days 

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:36 PM

texastwoputt:

I have been playing wgt since 2008 and it has become a joke.  It is inconsistent in both yardages and wind effect.  You can play the exact same shot twice with identical conditions and get widely different results.  Many long time players feel the same.  If there was any competition for your inconsistent piece of trash, you woud lose ALL your current players

Get a clue and fix this game that once was a very fun, exciting and chllenging game.

Texastwoputt

10 years on and you are still using G10 irons. I remember those lol. They do deviate often and any player that played them will say the same. 

Now WGT have better, updated irons which deviate less. Look at the specs when upgrading.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 10:59 PM

PRIESTESS:

10 years on and you are still using G10 irons. I remember those lol. They do deviate often and any player that played them will say the same. 

Now WGT have better, updated irons which deviate less. Look at the specs when upgrading.

I don't think he has played for a while...................

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 11:08 PM

texastwoputt:
    You can play the exact same shot twice with identical conditions and get widely different results.

Many long time players feel the same.

Only the crap ones have the same opinion.

• cobra19642000
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 7:31 AM

It saddens me the decline of this game. It seems that WGT doesn't care about the players only cares about making money on items that make no sense. This game continuously gets worse there has been no effort to correct problems with the game. If this continues I won't be playing the game any longer. It is disgusting the deteriorating way this game has gone. Shameful waste of our time. Get it together WGT

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 2:12 PM

cobra19642000:

It saddens me the decline of this game. It seems that WGT doesn't care about the players only cares about making money on items that make no sense. This game continuously gets worse there has been no effort to correct problems with the game. If this continues I won't be playing the game any longer. It is disgusting the deteriorating way this game has gone. Shameful waste of our time. Get it together WGT

In my opinion, I would say that WGT is concentrating hard on getting the new version set up before the end of flash. Most issues with flash are not going to be fixed, but that is my opinion. As far as flash goes, that's all I am playing and have no issues at all. Cheers

RSS