Forums

Help › Forums

WGT has become an inconsistent, joke to the game

Thu, Jul 30 2020 2:12 PM (106 replies)
  • pase4win
    232 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 5:55 AM

So true  I  have been 5 weeks waiting to access  my profile page. For years I have spent good money playing this game only to get grief after grief. I'm on day 7 of secret Santa and with out a profile page have no idea how I am to get the funds to the right place. Wgt is a sad state of affairs.  

Pase

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 9:03 AM

pase4win:

So true  I  have been 5 weeks waiting to access  my profile page. For years I have spent good money playing this game only to get grief after grief. I'm on day 7 of secret Santa and with out a profile page have no idea how I am to get the funds to the right place. Wgt is a sad state of affairs.  

Pase

Have you tried accessing your account through your Country Club. (Members list)

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 9:13 AM

pase4win:
    I have been 5 weeks waiting to access my profile page.

You might have to get WGT to create a new profile for you. I know of at least one other WGT member who had this problem and WGT gave him a new profile.

Contact members@worldgolftour.com and explain the situation, if you haven't already done so.

• cobra19642000
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:30 AM

I am not impressed with the new game coming out. I enjoy playing alt shot but so far I have not seen alt shot on this new game. If this is the best wgt can do then I sure don't want any part of this new game.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 12:40 PM

cobra19642000:
    I am not impressed with the new game coming out. I enjoy playing alt shot but so far I have not seen alt shot on this new game. If this is the best wgt can do then I sure don't want any part of this new game.

Try to be patient. There's still 12 months before it is fully launched and WGT have said they are using that time to work on it and add in the missing features.

This is still just an early release version. Use the next 12 months to practice on it and get used to it but the flash version will be around until the end of next year anyway.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 3:41 AM

pase4win:
    I  have been 5 weeks waiting to access  my profile page.

For me I am using Chrome. In order for me to play this game and access my profile page I have to click on the little "I" next to the "Not Secure"in the upper left corner and then allow flash to work. It seems to be permanently block for some reason. It has been like this for about 10 days now. Not a big deal just a couple for steps to play this game.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 7:29 AM

Wutpa:

cobra19642000:

Try to be patient. There's still 12 months before it is fully launched and WGT have said they are using that time to work on it and add in the missing features.

This is still just an early release version. Use the next 12 months to practice on it and get used to it but the flash version will be around until the end of next year anyway.

You are right on Nigel. Long way to go to get the final version and I'm excited what they will add to this new app.

I do wish they would get rid of the timer.

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 12:54 PM

callaghan159:

pase4win:

For me I am using Chrome. In order for me to play this game and access my profile page I have to click on the little "I" next to the "Not Secure"in the upper left corner and then allow flash to work. It seems to be permanently block for some reason. It has been like this for about 10 days now. Not a big deal just a couple for steps to play this game.

I have tried that and no go, guess i have no profile on this game they are to busy with the money making ideas or should I say new fleece the customer tatics.

Well merry Xmas all

Pase

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:01 PM

callaghan159:

pase4win:

His profile gives me the oops page no matter what browser or platform i try to go to it with. 

• PeterJock
    4,445 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 2:03 AM

I have more than a dozen mobile player who cannot access the club tournaments. We have four round tour events and I can assure you my members are not happy at being locked out.

Why is there a new bug for every new wgt promotion this one being the European Etour.

Peterjock  

RSS