Forums

Help › Forums

WGT SCAMS AGAIN - be cautious playing challenge match play!

Tue, Nov 7 2017 9:31 PM (35 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 9:07 PM
    tonyb2004:

Why would you post this here? Search..is free

billyidol21:

why can i not do surveys for free credits, screen is half the size it should be, and it will not let me enter a survey. just started this on March 01, 2015.

Newbies can't start threads.
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 9:31 PM

CanineSupervisor:

LOL - 

I choose not to play for credits, as do many people. Your stats speak for themselves; not to mention, your math skills need work, too.

Any day you want to challenge me to an MPC - just post my wall. Just make sure it's an amount you can afford to lose; and lose you will, girlfriend. I'd hate to see you work extra shifts at McDonald's to make your rent.

See you soon...

LMFAO to funny bro 

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 7:38 AM

courteneyfish:
    tonyb2004:

Why would you post this here? Search..is free

billyidol21:

why can i not do surveys for free credits, screen is half the size it should be, and it will not let me enter a survey. just started this on March 01, 2015.

Newbies can't start threads.

That's correct..but he can use the search and just add to one of the many existing posts about surveys and credits.

• skullman10
    2,131 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 11:10 AM

see WGT are still doing a wonderful job..cant challenge anyone wether be a friend or join a group etc in any format..seems they are in meltdown..absolutely fed up with it..hero to zero

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 11:48 AM

nothing but a fckin scam site, stea ur money is all they want... B/S

• skullman10
    2,131 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 6:01 AM

beginning to think your correct..makes me laugh when they send u "are u happy with customer service question"..urghhh..Listen i play for pure fun..dont give a toss about credits..stupid balls or clubs created by God..i play with a basic ball..basic clubs..score average 69.9..im a professional golfer for a living so this is just a pastime..there are those tho that seem to get very unhappy shooting low 60's when their pal is playing off high 50's..Ladies and Gentleman and children..Get a kin life yeh?..stop wasting your money

• BigBlockVettes
    697 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 8:04 AM

got some players who say quit useing high $$$ balls & its solved. To this I say hog wash. You but a product & you use all there is to offer then you should be able to buy & use what you want without a BOAT FULL OF CRAP GOING ON IN WGT. To many players willing to let things go & have smart azz remarks to other players who are tired of all the unreal mess here in wgt. Not asking for more than i pay for just asking what i pay for to work & not be cheated out of it. So to the players who want to blow this off as over reacting & you know who you are , just wait until you get burned & things are not what you want then talk trash....

• BigBlockVettes
    697 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 8:10 AM

to the dog man you been here since 2010 & still putt like a mastr or t master at best . Be careful who you call out for a match play game someone might take you up on it.

• bpnana
    846 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 9:33 AM

Lmao dawg  ^^^^

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 9:43 AM

bpnana:
    Lmao dawg  ^^^^

:-)

RSS