Forums

Help › Forums

WGT SCAMS AGAIN - be cautious playing challenge match play!

Tue, Nov 7 2017 9:31 PM (35 replies)
  • chucksierra
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 6:26 AM

Can you tell us why, wgt, you're stealing credits from players because of glitches in your games?  Many, many players have had enough of your game and your "software updates" that ultimately end up costing us credits and $$$.  Challenge matches tied at the end of regulation end up now with a "blue screen of death" without the possibility of proceeding on and not allowing either player a chance to win the match.  The screen is frozen and neither player is allowed to tee off on the 1st playoff hole.  When confronted with this information, you at WGT, will only return credits spent - what about the use of expensive balls just wasted on a match not allowed to finish?  What about both players opportunities to win out and add to their credit total.  Your system is fouled up right now and you need to make this right to ALL players having endured your glitches.  We spend time, money, and an effort to make your game better, but you don't reward us appropriately for our efforts when your system glitches.  FIX IT NOW!  REIMBURSE CREDITS LOST AND CREDITS POTENTIALLY WON!  I hope you pay attention to this as many top level players have had enough.  I've asked for appropriate compensation for my situation but you refuse to address my concerns or make good a situation you refuse to correct.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 8:23 AM

Stop using expensive balls.  Problem solved.

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 8:25 AM

I'm not one to complain very much ..but I got tell you..it's getting old..the above post is very accurate,,spending my time and $$..play 9 holes , it's tied and the blue screen kills the game and wipes out everyone's points and CC passes..

When I was a kid..I never replaced my old worn tires..I kept patching them.. well after some time of relatively cheap driving..I had a blow out and took out 3 other cars in the process..

The moral of the story is STOP patching and come out with a NEW version.. you'll be happier and so will we.

• billyidol21
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 9:41 AM

why can i not do surveys for free credits, screen is half the size it should be, and it will not let me enter a survey. just started this on March 01, 2015.

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 2:18 PM

Why would you post this here? Search..is free

billyidol21:

why can i not do surveys for free credits, screen is half the size it should be, and it will not let me enter a survey. just started this on March 01, 2015.

• Tiffany1968
    107 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 3:03 PM

I completely agree its happening all the time now in matchplay and alt shot its an ongoing problem and not caused my our computers its happening to a lot of players and they are all not happy Im sure wgt is getting a flood of complaints because of this blue screen issue and its happened four times to me also its a bunch of bs. Wgt needs to fix this or they stand to lose money and isn't this game about making money to them 

Just my thought 

Tiff

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 3:05 PM

chucksierra:
    FIX IT NOW!  REIMBURSE CREDITS LOST AND CREDITS POTENTIALLY WON!

Wow! This is the best laugh I've had for some time...until I read the sentence following this one...

chucksierra:
      I hope you pay attention to this as many top level players have had enough.

You consider yourself a Top level player?

• chucksierra
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 3:57 PM

Amen to everything you said, tonyb!  Spot on!

• chucksierra
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 4:06 PM

So says the "tour legend" having only won $24 total and plays perhaps once every week to ten days....
    And what do you consider yourself Doggie Overseer?
    Get stuffed....

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 7:02 PM

LOL - 

I choose not to play for credits, as do many people. Your stats speak for themselves; not to mention, your math skills need work, too.

Any day you want to challenge me to an MPC - just post my wall. Just make sure it's an amount you can afford to lose; and lose you will, girlfriend. I'd hate to see you work extra shifts at McDonald's to make your rent.

See you soon...

RSS