Forums

Help › Forums

What happened with the RG's?

Wed, Mar 4 2015 12:45 PM (25 replies)
  • TonyPhil
    74 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 5:25 AM

About a month ago we had 6-7 regular 100 credit even-lie tourneys... now there's only one 100 credit even-lie tourney. 

You know, not everyone wants to play in 500-1000 credit tournaments. And it shows with how slow these fill up.

Please, just add some more 100 credit ones...

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 5:40 AM

the RGs are filling up at the same speed as the others. Besides, the 100 credit tourneys do not allow the top players to enlarge their credit stacks quickly.

Been many complains here for not enough of the higher stakes RGs. WGT listened and made the change this time. Good job WGT

• Justin9926
    399 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 9:31 AM

derekortt:

the RGs are filling up at the same speed as the others. Besides, the 100 credit tourneys do not allow the top players to enlarge their credit stacks quickly.

Been many complains here for not enough of the higher stakes RGs. WGT listened and made the change this time. Good job WGT

You have to be joking. Just go look at the other thread about ready goes and the courses everyone has been asking for. WGTicon specifically said they weren't mine readers to suggest what people want. Everyone's been asking for more 50, 100, 200, credit ready goes. I didn't see anyone mention more 500, 1000 ready goes. Now there's 5 50 credit ready goes on uneven lies. Didn't see one person mentions wanting more uneven lies. Just goes to show they never listen to what the consumer wants. That's my two cents take it or leave it.

Out of curiosity I just checked the  ready goes played over the past three days. Only 2 1000 credit, 9 500 credit, 7 400 credit games have filled over three days. Was going to count the amount of 50, 100, 200 games played   were just don't have enough time to count that high. So that goes to show you what most people want to shoot.

• TonyPhil
    74 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 10:31 AM

Justin9926:

derekortt:

You have to be joking. Just go look at the other thread about ready goes and the courses everyone has been asking for. WGTicon specifically said they weren't mine readers to suggest what people want. Everyone's been asking for more 50, 100, 200, credit ready goes. I didn't see anyone mention more 500, 1000 ready goes. Now there's 5 50 credit ready goes on uneven lies. Didn't see one person mentions wanting more uneven lies. Just goes to show they never listen to what the consumer wants. That's my two cents take it or leave it.

Out of curiosity I just checked the  ready goes played over the past three days. Only 2 1000 credit, 9 500 credit, 7 400 credit games have filled over three days. Was going to count the amount of 50, 100, 200 games played   were just don't have enough time to count that high. So that goes to show you what most people want to shoot.

Absolutely. The turnover is much greater with the 50-200 cr tourneys.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 2:16 PM

TonyPhil:

Everyone's been asking for more 50, 100, 200, credit ready goes. I didn't see anyone mention more 500, 1000 ready goes. Now there's 5 50 credit ready goes on uneven lies. Didn't see one person mentions wanting more uneven lies. Just goes to show they never listen to what the consumer wants. That's my two cents take it or leave it.

Out of curiosity I just checked the  ready goes played over the past three days. Only 2 1000 credit, 9 500 credit, 7 400 credit games have filled over three days. Was going to count the amount of 50, 100, 200 games played   were just don't have enough time to count that high. So that goes to show you what most people want to shoot

TonyPhil:

Justin9926:

You have to be joking. Just go look at the other thread about ready goes and the courses everyone has been asking for. WGTicon specifically said they weren't mind readers to suggest what people want. Everyone's been asking for more 50, 100, 200, credit ready goes. I didn't see anyone mention more 500, 1000 ready goes. Now there's 5 50 credit ready goes on uneven lies. Didn't see one person mentions wanting more uneven lies. Just goes to show they never listen to what the consumer wants. That's my two cents take it or leave it.

Absolutely. The turnover is much greater with the 50-200 cr tourneys.

A+  well said!  :)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 2:39 PM

Not a month goes past without a list given to WGT.  They have the higher stakes right now, and dropped the lower stakes (other half of it).  

Both halves please

- how hard can that be after being told every month for years???

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 2:40 PM

Ill check into it in a few days, the rg maker is out sick

-wgticon

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 2:45 PM

WGTicon:

-wgticon

I just love it, I guess if the guy who has the key to the office is out .....well......LMAO

• Justin9926
    399 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 3:32 PM

WGTicon:

-wgticon

If they keep setting up the way it's going you may want to tell them to just stay home.

By the way if they are out sick who removed Merion Back 9 and Bethpage Back 9 Ready Go today?

You don't have to be a graduate of Harvard to figure this stuff out.

• TonyPhil
    74 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 3:52 PM

WGTicon:

-wgticon

Thanks for letting us know.

RSS