Forums

Help › Forums

Daytona Rossa putter

Fri, Feb 27 2015 6:57 PM (3 replies)
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:53 PM

Just Purchased The Daytona rossa  in the pro shop it shows it as haveing a red putting face  on useing it  the putter has a silver face is it the same putter ?

Thankyou in advance

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 5:06 PM

daveparr:

Just Purchased The Daytona rossa  in the pro shop it shows it as haveing a red putting face  on useing it  the putter has a silver face is it the same putter ?

Thankyou in advance

Yep its the one and only . Its a great putter too I had a blast with it and it took me all the way to Legend tier . I did give it up for the level 70+ Versa which did turn out to be a better putter .But you wont regret buying it thats for sure so enjoy . :-)

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 5:13 PM

Thankyou  pleased i have got the right one

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 6:57 PM

Like Lonnie said, that putter will take you a long way.  I found it to be a very good "miss ding" putter for breaking putts.  For example, for a l-to-r putt I'd move the aim marker left then miss the ding slightly early (or more than slightly for a big breaker), opposite for r-to-l of course...especially useful for downhill putts.  By missing the ding a tad you take some of the pace off the ball and allow it to ride the break, hopefully into the cup, and at worst your slight misses will still have a chance to drop since you're missing on the "pro" side.

RSS