Forums

Help › Forums

Golf bag

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 28 2015 8:57 AM (5 replies)
  • FrankieDoodle25
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 11:29 AM

Is there any advantages to get a golf bag? can it hold more clubs than normal (example : normal set + 2 hybrids) ?? I dont wanna waste money on an accessory i can live without. By the way, WGT, can you put a more detailed description of the product please??

Thanks for your answers!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:21 PM

FrankieDoodle25:

Is there any advantages to get a golf bag? can it hold more clubs than normal (example : normal set + 2 hybrids) ?? I dont wanna waste money on an accessory i can live without. By the way, WGT, can you put a more detailed description of the product please??

Thanks for your answers!

The stand plus bag allows you to put multiple sets in so you don't have to keep switching clubs in and out.  That is the main feature of it.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 8:51 PM

The description is quite detailled.

The Stand Bag "sits on the tee", Period. The only function is to spoil the view on the tees.

Stand Bag Plus "looks good" - disputable, and "saves four club sets", Period.

This may be a good thing to ease different club set-ups. It has a hidden function to make it difficult to sell clubs - you have to follow a procedure which is not described in Pro Shop or FAQ.

The limitation to 14 clubs has been part of the Rules of Golf for more than 80 years now (1938/39). Before, some players used to have a set of hickories PLUS a set of steel shafted clubs in their bags. Poor caddies!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 8:59 PM
    I'd put the credits toward some wedges. A bag won't help your game.
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 6:35 AM

It would be sweet to be able to personalize the bags on the side with the player name plus font choice and color options...another little "goody" that does nothing...

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 8:57 AM

SweetiePie:
    another little "goody" that does nothing.

Like the "Clash prizes" ;-)

RSS