Forums

Help › Forums

country blub popups

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 11 2015 12:58 PM (3 replies)
  • dane68
    6 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 3:21 PM

I'm having my  country club announcements popup constantly, on every hole, when I order balls, etc. How do I get rid of this pest. I even tried cancelling my country club membership.

• MrMikey1357
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 4:39 PM

I'm not even a member of ANY country club (that I know of) and I get these announcements as well ... --> You just crossed 100 members, earn an extra 2 XP for something.  

The only available option is to "Close" the window with the close button.

Unfortunately, now sometimes only have the message shows up and I have to close my round.

I hope they've seen this.

Mike 

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 8:44 PM

dane68:

I'm having my  country club announcements popup constantly, on every hole, when I order balls, etc. How do I get rid of this pest. I even tried cancelling my country club membership.

you try to cancel it brings up a pop up banner, yet another WGT improvement??

• motomadd
    10 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 12:58 PM

This has absolutely got to be solved and done away with. I have had it pop up in the middle of my backswing twice and it jacked my shot up horribly. I have blown off a lot of the little annoyances that this game has but this may be the final straw. It has taken the flow of the game and trashed it. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but when the popups started appearing it seemed that my swing meter became jumpier than normal. I of course have cleaned cache and all of the remedies that have worked in the past but it seems to make no difference now.  THIS IS VERY ANNOYING.........

RSS