Forums

Help › Forums

Free WGT Credit Scams

Fri, Apr 17 2015 9:51 AM (27 replies)
  • noname129
    392 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:07 AM

The following surveys are scams.  Don't waste your time.  No credits will be awarded.

720Credits

•  Free
    •  Rewards In 6 Mins

Find the best auto insurance rates around!

86Credits

•  Free
    •  Rewards In 2 Mins

Get your free Febreze Samples

56Credits

•  Free
    •  Rewards In 2 Mins

Free Guide! How to Eat Well with Crohn's and Colitis.

76Credits

•  Free
    •  Rewards In 2 Mins

Get a FREE Sample of Magic Eraser!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 11:05 AM
    Aren't they offers rather than surveys? I won't touch the offers as you just get swamped with spam.
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 11:52 AM

Scam seems appropriate.  Many offers will do nothing other than put you in an endless loop of trying to sign you up for multiple spam sites, never giving credits they promise.  Anything involving car insurance, coupons, or getting something for free fit this bill.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 12:03 PM

Those are offers not surveys...the "insurance quote" only pays if you let an agent call you if I remember right, and that ain't happening...the 2 free offers only pay if you go to peanut labs support and file a complaint and they pay 98% of the time, but if you don't you will not get paid for sure

Never seen the "alliance health" one.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 12:32 PM

720Credits

•  Free
    •  Rewards In 6 Mins
    I did that one 2 or 3 years ago and got my credits in just a few minutes. I had to get a few calls from local insurance companies because of it but not too many. Maybe 4 or 5 As a result I also got  new car insurance for about a 35% reduction in my  premiums.
    So I wouldn't call that 1 a scam. And I didn't get any spam as Cournteney  said. 

• noname129
    392 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 5:06 PM

I contacted peanut labs, filed a complaint.  I even sent the snapshot of the completed pages for this offer and a copy of the email I received from GetMyInsurance.com with their quotes and still have NOT received any credits.  Now that's what I call a SCAM.

• noname129
    392 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 5:11 PM

I presently have 32 completed surveys / offers under review by peanut labs.  About 15 of these have a status of "in process" on their site.  Most of these are 5 days to 1 month old.  So when does the 98% pay start?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 5:45 PM

I guess when you hit the menu tab and file a complaint using the option "other", leave a brief explanation, tell you have a screenshot, and leave your email address like I do...

I also avoid the offers and stick to surveys, I do the occasional offer but I know going in what I have to do to get paid most of the time......

• DH410
    1,645 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 6:35 PM

i have run into same thing 

my count  they   peanut things and others   they owe me about 2500 credit give  or take

thats why wgt needs to reward its players with a  log in credit  every day  and an xp  bonus  im at 512 str8 days played   that should be worth  a lil more eh ...

• littleJonJon
    23 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 6:36 PM

In my opinion, these problems have been on this site before. Many complaints and comments are made. Suddenly the problems seem to be resolved. Before you know they are back again; here we go again. Many problems we members see are here are reoccurring like a plague. It appears there isn’t a means to the end. Members are not getting credits for doing videos, offers, and surveys. This site has approximately 10 million members and how many of these members do the videos, offer’s and surveys. How many of these people are having the same problem of not getting their credits. Personally I think there is way too many who has been affected. Let’s reflect on our past experiences here, we have had a very erratic meter, unstable meter, now game invite on getting through, jerky or stuttering meter and the latest problem; not leveling up when you reach the amount of XP points needed, until you play the next game and hit your first shot. When you go to the forums a write about it, you get the usual rhetoric, clear your history, clear your cache, your mouse is dirty and not responding properly when you click it. All BS answer and we all know it. Use your head people; there is one common denominator here. I am very certain; none of the above issues people have said has any thing to do with it. I’m not sure what’s going on with the people who supply the videos, offer’s and surveys and why they aren’t paying the members for doing them, but I am sure this site gets their money for hosting these promo’s. I don’t believe they would still be on here if they weren’t paying this site to host them. Who is the common denominator here and what’s being done about it, obviously nothing. Just stop doing surveys and offers all together. They will pull their useless products off of this site. Don’t have to worry about watching videos; they have been available for about a month now. With all these problems reoccurring and nothing being done to resolve the issue permanently, why don’t all of you do as I did, I sold my equipment back and stopped playing, See I fixed the problem and now I’m not getting the shaft anymore.  

RSS