Forums

Help › Forums

Starter ball challenge

Thu, Feb 26 2015 6:41 AM (6 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 10:47 AM

Use starter ball only until game is playing like normal again.  

Do you accept the challenge?   :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:03 AM

Yes 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:17 PM

Well, I wanted to get my daily bonus round in, chose random stroke 9 holes and didnt want to slow the group down with my errant shots with a starter ball so I loaded up the premium.....

DOVE ball  LOL

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:55 PM

LOL Zio - that's all you ever play!

As for me, I had only been playing for 10-15 minutes last night when the game went to maintenance so still have my round to finish tonight (5 or 6 holes of my 18 left).

If the meter is as bad as some say, I will quit the round and log off, and take a good break from playing. This game has progressively been plagued by bugs and this will be the last straw.

I would rather play cartoon golf at another site than put up with constant issues.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:07 PM

alanti:

As for me, I had only been playing for 10-15 minutes last night when the game went to maintenance so still have my round to finish tonight (5 or 6 holes of my 18 left).

If the meter is as bad as some say, I will quit the round and log off, and take a good break from playing. This game has progressively been plagued by bugs and this will be the last straw.

I would rather play cartoon golf at another site than put up with constant issues.

I never have issues but today the game is playing horrible. I've been using the starter ball for months so that's no big deal but good luck actually finding the ding.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:15 PM

alanti:

That's why I gave the big 

alanti:
    If the meter is as bad as some say, I will quit the round and log off

After doing the regular pc mntnce, it was manageable and the putting was a challenge, but stll playable. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll have some working patches.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 6:41 AM

ZioMio:
    Hopefully by tomorrow they'll have some working patches.

;-)

RSS