skip nav

Forums

Fastest way to earn the most xp's

Mon, Aug 5 2019 8:25 AM by borntobesting. 30 replies.
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 7:06 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 7:27 PM

Which is why I want to earn xp fast. Putting the ball next to the pin is extremely important on wgt greens. This swing training using starter balls to build swing memory. As there is no driving range... hitting again and again helps when you use a better ball. You can make mistakes, lose balls and it doesn't matter. All the time earning lots of xp points. Is there a faster way to earn xp that you know of?

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 8:13 PM

Which is why I want to earn xp fast. Putting the ball next to the pin is extremely important on wgt greens. This swing training using starter balls to build swing memory. As there is no driving range... hitting again and again helps when you use a better ball. You can make mistakes, lose balls and it doesn't matter. All the time earning lots of xp points. Is there a faster way to earn xp that you know of?

Digg
    Delicious
  • SlickHunter United States
    752 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 1:29 AM

I’m an off ding player. I purposely miss the ding, it’s either left or right, depends on the wind direction. I do this in putting as well to hold the line better. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, but good enough for me.

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 1:54 AM

SlickHunter:

I’m an off ding player. I purposely miss the ding, it’s either left or right, depends on the wind direction. I do this in putting as well to hold the line better. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, but good enough for me.

Yup Slick putting for sure. Just shot a 30 after all my practice. It was a lot easier hitting good shots with the Callaway after a few hundred rounds with the starters balls. Trying to hit all the greens on all 18 holes is tough but getting better. Got in over 20 18 hole rounds so far today   and the daily bonus has got me around 25k experience in a day... so far. Almost at 92 in 3 days. Should have it tomorrow.... lots of rounds till lev 96 when good clubs start becoming available. 90 - 95 is a dead zone for good clubs.

Digg
    Delicious
  • H4ppyGilmour Canada
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 1:04 PM

Uh huh and how do you do that?

ApexPC:

I get over 1400 XP a day.

880 XP for consecutive day

62 or so for playing 18 holes

40 or so CC bonus

400 or so for a 2 player multi- player game.

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,637 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 3:04 PM

H4ppyGilmour:

ApexPC:

40 or so CC bonus

Read more of the thread. The example given is actually a small amount compared to what many players ( that have been here a much longer time ) are receiving.

Considering you just joined, you will need to play DAILY to increase your CDP (Consecutive Days Played). Then depending on what type of game you play will determine additional XP's. Plus, if you join a "higher" level country club and use a Country Club Pass for your first round of the day, this will also increase your XP's drastically.

Don

Digg
    Delicious
  • AlaskanDame United States
    9,082 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 3:19 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Plus, if you join a "higher" level country club and use a Country Club Pass for your first round of the day, this will also increase your XP's drastically.
    Being part of the country club can give a % increase in personal XP's, but using a CC pass does not ---- it only results in the Country Club ALSO getting the XP's

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 3:29 PM

As Topshelf stated... join a country club. Also watch 9000 videos.. then buy the premium membership. It doubles your xp earned. The plus membership earns only 50% more xp... better to save up and get that premium memership. Play country club tournaments again and again... tournaments award extra xp.....  CC tournaments are easier and faster to play. But be reminded... playing easy courses will lower your average and then you will be bumped into a higher tier.. with longer tees... making it more difficult to score well.

This will bring your xp to around 900 to 1000 per 18 hole round. Play 20 rounds... that's 20k xp per day... I can manage 30 - 40 rounds some days. Only 3 more levels till I can get the good clubs... it is drudgery... takes what seems like forever... but it will be worth it in the end.

Better clubs means more distance and better accuracy. If you can consistantly put shots next to the pin... you can score well. If not just settle for par or a bogey... dinging is not everything... but if you can be close consistently your accuracy will go up.

H4ppyGilmour:

ApexPC:

40 or so CC bonus

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 3:38 PM

Hi Alaskan Dame.

If you play mainly on PC join Alaskan Dames club. The members are awesome and it's a great club. It was my first club but I only play on mobile. It was hard to find someone to play. Was sad to leave... I was invited to a mobile only club NYCCC and I would say it's just like Active Friendly club... except everyone plays mobile.  It's very good to see you AD. Send my best to the members. They were all very welcoming. An awesome group....

AlaskanDame:

TopShelf2010:
    Plus, if you join a "higher" level country club and use a Country Club Pass for your first round of the day, this will also increase your XP's drastically.
    Being part of the country club can give a % increase in personal XP's, but using a CC pass does not ---- it only results in the Country Club ALSO getting the XP's

Digg
    Delicious
RSS