skip nav

Forums

Fastest way to earn the most xp's

Mon, Aug 5 2019 8:25 AM by borntobesting. 30 replies.
  • silkyuk9 United Kingdom
    429 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:31 AM

i want to get to the best possible I can, I cant compete with TL's and will never win jack and im a TL too.

Digg
    Delicious
  • SBcrooks United States
    21 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 7:44 AM

I know this is well late of the starting post,, I'm always late..

Who cares about the high levels and the equipment they offer. Play the game ( for the fun that it is ) and get good with the best equipment you can get at the moment.

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 2:45 AM

1: watch tons and tons of videos

2: Buy the premium package which gives you 2X xp

3: play the wgt kiawah 18 hole monthly tourney using starter balls as fast as possible using the fast forward arrow

Play it again and again and forget your score... play it till your fingers are numb and your eyes water. Over 1000xp per game which takes around 17 - 20 minutes.  that's 3000 so per hour....  50 xp per min.

You're  welcome.....

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 7:07 AM

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 1:08 PM

Robert very true... but the question was how to make xp the fastest way. You can muff the ball on Brandon 9 times per hole or hit it ob 5 times and it takes the same time as just playing the hole quickly. You learn about wind and greens... and hones your ding skills. If you cant ding the ball or at least be close... you won't do well. The ding is everything. Better clubs makes it way easier. The only way to get competitive is to have the best clubs.. and using this method... you will get both.... the lev 90 Taylormade driver has a meter speed of 3. Which unless you buy titleist balls which I don't makes it very hard to hit. 4.5 meter clubs are the only way to go..... or at least 4.0 if you want to score. Especially on mobile.

Digg
    Delicious
    5,142 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 1:52 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 2:26 PM

@Robert1893

I don't take notes and don't have a good memory. This discussion is how to make xp... not how to be a great player. I don't play people who take out their slide rule to calculate every shot like you. In fact I block them. And I would block you if I could. Its valid info...  you don't like it.. move along... not everyone wants to take a year to level up.... now go away....

Digg
    Delicious
    5,142 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 3:55 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,358 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 4:52 PM

RickEh:

.. you don't like it.. move along... . now go away....

Hmmmmmmm

The Dale Carnegie approach.

Digg
    Delicious
  • RickEh Canada
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 6:49 PM

Robert you have been unblocked. Apology accepted. Stick to the topic. If you have a faster way of earning xp please share. Forget the balls. Don't need em. If you want to send me a a lev 102 TS3 driver or lev 100 Callaway irons... that would help.  or fix the levv90 taylormade driver and irons. Tried the irons today... same as the driver... super fast meter which makes them unplayable for me. Played 1 round and dumped them.  garbage compared to my Alex irons and taylormade M1. They play great. With the twisty breaks right at the hole, pins that are so close to the edge of the green and or right on top of a swail or hump.... makes most unputtable. You are lucky to even get them close on wgt ice rink greens....  even when playing friends. And that damn timer.. great for h2h coin games... awful when playing friends. I like Links LS  way better  180 course that you... not the computer could choose... and everyone played the same ball... making the playing field more level... and fun...  have a nice day eh.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS