skip nav

Forums

Fastest way to earn the most xp's

Mon, Aug 5 2019 8:25 AM by borntobesting. 30 replies.
  • silkyuk9 United Kingdom
    429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 9:30 AM

so it seems WGt have found out about that little loop hole where you could practice on a par 3, hit the ball 15 times then move onto the next hole etc etc until you get to the 9th hole and receive 800 xp's

So whats the best way apart from buying a xp booster to earn the most points per day, in one game. 

Im effing desperate to get to level 100 and beyond

but I have a life and cannot sit here 24/7 playing games of golf. 

I try to get my max xp for daily play however.

Digg
    Delicious
  • RKPayne United States
    213 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 9:58 AM

silkyuk9:
    So whats the best way apart from buying a xp booster to earn the most points per day, in one game. 

Just a few days back when I was desperate to get to level 97 so I could get the high level Nike irons, I played lots of 18-hole tournament rounds...you get about 500 points for those, and you can play a round in about 30-40 minutes. I did also buy the Ultra Boost for a few hours and that put me over the hump..Love the new Nikes!!

Cheers, Bob Payne...Fwys & Greens

Digg
    Delicious
  • ApexPC United States
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 3:46 PM

I get over 1400 XP a day.

880 XP for consecutive day

62 or so for playing 18 holes

40 or so CC bonus

400 or so for a 2 player multi- player game.

Digg
    Delicious
  • alosso Germany
    19,345 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 3:50 PM

silkyuk9:

The highest no. of points comes with an 18 hole tournament + CDP, about 1300 XPs + CC level bonus. It may take 30-40 mins, 40 XPs per minute.

The most time-effective way may be to play one practice hole on a Par3 course + CDP, 895 XPs + bonus in 2-3 minutes, 300+ XPs per minute.

Digg
    Delicious
  • jayw4862 United States
    3,202 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 10:50 PM

Fastest, and definitely the cheapest is setting up a Par 3 (I do 9 holes) in your CC. I set them from red tees, low wind, tourney greens. I get 10-11 rounds per ball (level 34 cally) and it takes 8-9 minutes per round (Avg about 220 XP per round). Just 6 rounds in an hour will get you 1300+ XP's. Using a boost will get more, of course. I hammer away at them, and it's quick, easy, and cheap. 

To show how cheap it is, when my ball hit the red (25% life left, I think), I played 3 rounds and still had a few hits left. My CC owner allows me to set a different one every 3 days. The really god thing to do would be to not play one day, the play a round and wait until a couple of minutes before next day begins (&pm EST where I am) and buy the 40% boost for 1 hour, then play that last shot, get the CDP'd XP's, and then do another quick round (preferrable Par 3 tourney, not practice), and get those CDP XP's and play bonus times 40% again. Plus, you'll still have time for 4-5 more rounds at 220 x 40% before the boost runs out. It would add up.

I don't buy the boosts (over-priced to me). I even play many times with a starter ball just to knock out the quick XP's. 

There is no other cheaper, faster way. I've tried the 9 and 18 hole toutes, and the 9 win hands down. 

Look at my score history.....Par 3's all over it...and I'm off to hit a bunch more right now. I need 18,000 to get to level 97, needed 100,000 2 weeks ago :-)

Good luck

Jay

Digg
    Delicious
  • oneeyedjohn Iceland
    8,796 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 4:51 AM

I did this at level 92 when level 93 was required for the special offer R1 driver.

92 to 93 is quite a chunk and I and a friend did it via the Par 3 set-up as described above. Do it in ur CC, nine holes, play with a starter ball and don't give a stuff about ur score.

I could do 4 rounds in an hour, got bored took a break and did another four.

It's mind numbingly boring but it can be done.  We knocked off 100,000 points in less than a month.

Don't bother with the boost.

Digg
    Delicious
  • akash1592 Canada
    316 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 10:19 AM

Technicians already have a big load on their heads at the moment,  don't want to add on to there problems, and mess up something else.. lol .

So i guess its in the best interest of everyone, to let this one go...  If you really really wanted to know, you could have figured it out by yourself.. 

I have deleted (edited) my post and would be courteous if the guy who quoted it deletes it too..:)

Digg
    Delicious
  • jayw4862 United States
    3,202 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 12:27 PM

akash1592:
    have talked about it with Mods, but they say its not illegal.

If it's "legal" and not against any T&C, please let me in on it. Send a friend request, post on my wall, or reply here. I'd be more than happy to visit the Pro Shop on your behalf ;-)

Jay

Digg
    Delicious
  • silkyuk9 United Kingdom
    429 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:15 AM

Exactly if its not against the rules why hide something yuo can share with your fellow WGT members, after all everyone wants to get to the top.

Digg
    Delicious
  • russellfahey United Kingdom
    4,195 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:10 AM

akash1592:

Oh well talking about this..!!

There is a very very stupid way of earning xp,  can get you easily 30k a day, by playing like 4-5 hours..

Don't think i should openly discuss it, have talked about it with Mods, but they say its not illegal.

I wont be doing it ever, unless they launch like a week offer for a special club lol. But i have seen a few do it, were my friends, so had to delete them.

That being said, wgt should do something about that loophole, since it might cost them a lot.

If it is not illegal or not a loophole according to the mods,why not share with the community? I personally don't need it but i know a couple of ppl who do,in order to get slightly better equiptment.

How is this work around going to cost WGT money? Surely they will make on extra ball usage,especially as by what your saying requires 4-5 hours play,plus the fact players will be going straight to the pro shop for the upgrade(more money for WGT) 

This isn't a personal attack on you akash,but your basically saying i know something you don't na na na na lol.

Russell

Digg
    Delicious
RSS