Forums

Help › Forums

new balls

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 4 2009 8:04 AM (20 replies)
  • TTIIMM62
    37 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 3:14 PM

We all know WGT is going to offer us some new balls next month.  We can't design them, but maybe we can name them.  List your favorite ball or balls and why you like them (be polite, don't be complaining about other peoples opinions, thank you!)

I LIKE TITLEIST!  NXT's very forgiving, not much spin and the distance isn't to bad.  PRO-V1 goes long and lots of spin but you need to be almost perfect on contact.  My "A" games are few and far in between.  LOL

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 3:38 PM

I use the NXT Tour. Step down from the Pro v1... still get some bite on short irons and wedges and alot more durable. The 15 bucks saved per dozen is nice to.

• elis2008
    21 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 4:45 PM

taylormade burners are what i use i hit the 0 the best i do better with that then titleist

• whitten1823
    84 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 6:24 PM

Taylor Made Burner please

• callawayjay
    46 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 6:47 PM

The Callaway Tour i is a great ball.  Awesome launch off the tee and superb spin around the green.

• KPNG
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:54 PM

Bridgestone E6+ are great for distance and forgiveness except they don't stop well. For a ball that checks well on the green, Callaway Hot Bite is good except it scuffs easily.

• monkeyass
    31 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 2:46 PM

The ones I've found on the course with the company logos on it work best for me!  I wish I was good enough in real life that the ball mattered (or that I could keep it for longer than 6 holes) lol

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 5:49 PM

monkeyass:
    The ones I've found on the course with the company logos on it work best for me!  I wish I was good enough in real life that the ball mattered (or that I could keep it for longer than 6 holes) lol
    I'm with you!!  The only ones I dont' keep are the range balls.. they do fly a bit wierd... unless I know I'm playing a water hole, then it's the first out of the bag...

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 6:18 PM

lol, i think snaike and monkeyass are on to something here, WGT could offer free balls with company logos on it like coke pepsi ect. good income stream for them ;-) or maybe for the patriot in all of us world citezens, perhaps national flag balls(personally i think that would be cool).

jay

*edit* i think the ball is to small for graphics ;-) heh

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 8:24 PM

i like the pinnacle gold good ball at a good price i would compare it to the callaway tour i but at a third the cost

RSS