Forums

Help › Forums

6th Hole CTTH EDGEWOOD TAHOE

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 5 2015 7:49 PM (2 replies)
  • gjps4
    298 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 9:02 AM

I can't find a way to get this shot close and very rarely get the ball to stay on the green. Have at least 6 friends having the same difficulty, we are all Legend or TL, but nobody seems to be able to come up with anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The shot is out of sand and 52 yards. I either roll right through the green or don't make it off the rough/fringe.

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 10:23 AM

i see you have the 56 degree cleveland and the 64 degree cleveland

if you buy the 60 degree cleveland and play with that instead of the hybrid punching it with full power and full backspin should get you within 6 feet every time,subject to adjustment for the wind

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 7:49 PM

You mean #7 I guess which IS 54 yds (up 4 feet) from bunker '2-5% lie'

(number 6 is 124yd fairway)

You can read the observations by searching the forums --->

or

http://www.wgt.com/forums/search.aspx?q=edgewood%20tahoe%207

Many have postulated that the lie is incorrect and it's more like a 20%+(?), or something, as it might be a typo ('2-5% lie') which was never fixed.

Some advice stated a while ago (but the programming may now be completely different) suggested to use the wedge w/ lots of BS or FBS, aim left a couple of yards and hit at approx 70-80(?) yard power, I forgot the consensus yardage (advice may vary or be outdated) and many have said that a DING is crucial on this shot especially.

RSS