Forums

Help › Forums

R.I.P. Michael !

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:27 PM (5 replies)
  • casique1
    370 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:49 AM

never bought a disk from him, but he was one of few.

My Respect.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 4:37 AM

he will always have a dark cloud that overshadows what he did as an entertainer....but if u just think of his work...iconic...a pioneer!

heart attack....hmmmmn!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:09 AM

As we read in the headlines today... "Drugs were involved"

Shades of Anna Nicole Smith....

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:37 AM

Sad he past away!.. there is although much more important events in our nation and in the world as we write and speak! The most important is the mad man in north Korea who has made threats to wipe our nation off the face of the map if we intercept his cargo ship! We are still dealing with a budget crisis! Schools are being closed! Police men and woman are being layed off! Yet we are being flooded on every news channel about the Michael Jackson death! Yes its very sad..lets concern our selfs with the issues we can control..

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:47 AM

Music is music, and politics are politics, everything at his place..... :-)

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:27 PM

issues we can control.....erm....sad is sad and mad is mad....i dont think anyone will control, kill em young....hes on his way out...and wants to take us with him. i wasnt a fan of m jackson....though some of his early stuff i wld tap my toes to.....this man has influenced many ppl....lets hope the mad man kim dont do the same thing!

RSS