Forums

Help › Forums

Practice Putting Green

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 10 2009 9:47 PM (7 replies)
  • Sirducky9
    3 Posts
    Wed, Nov 12 2008 12:53 PM

I've heard that there is talk of a driving range, would that include a putting green to practice on, because I stink in that area of my game.

Thanks 

• JerryHa
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2008 4:53 AM

I think that would be a very good idea. It nsucks if your on in 2 and 3 putt. Also, a good tutorial on the grid meaning might be helpfull.

• Sirducky9
    3 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2008 9:39 AM

Hi Jerry,  A tutorial would help. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but when your putting from the reverse angle, and you miss the center line on the meter, does it go the opposite side of the hole???   ESPECIALLY when there isn't alot of break.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2008 10:28 AM

When you putt, the swing meter is based on the view of the player not the camera.  So if you hit early and to the left of the center line, your putt will go to the left of the player, regardless of the reverse camera.

• Erodoeht
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2008 5:14 AM

I notice that after I move the mouse for a backswing on a putt, if I move the mouse again, the spread between the target line on the swing indicator narrows.  Is t here an advatange to making this happen rather than simply, and quickly, initiating a backswing and a stroke?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2008 12:06 PM

The longer you take to swing, the narrower the sweet spot becomes and the more difficult it is to hit where you want. So it is advantageous to swing as soon as you feel comfortable.

• Fonzi
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2009 9:21 PM

i love this idea of a putting green

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2009 9:47 PM

A putting green would be great also to practice chipping on to the green.  That is the worst part of my game.

RSS