Forums

Help › Forums

When you figure out how to get us a smooth meter?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 1 2015 3:33 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • viciii3
    766 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 8:06 PM

Whenever you figure out how to resolve the problems you caused me in the last update...let me know.

Prior to this update my meter in Chrome was "useable". Now it's stupididly unuseable. I've tried IE, Chrome, Comodo and any other browsers you would care to mention, And PLEASE don't ask about clearing caches and such.,,,I'm not  going to listen to your usual responses.

When you get this "GAME" to work for everybody. let me know. I'm not jumping through any more useless dog and pony hoops to make it work. It either works or it does not.

Telling people to perform more and more Snake Oil fixes is just BS.

Either make it work for all,,,or say goodbye. I've got an Xbox that kicks your ass.

Either get it together...or get the hell out of this business.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 8:36 PM

You may have already done this, but if you haven't:

Type chrome//:plugins in your address bar and hit enter.  You should see two Flash entries...disable the one that says Pepper Flash, which has never gotten along well with wgt.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 8:52 PM
    If it's a problem caused by WGT, why don't we all get meter problems?
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 12:33 AM

viciii3:
    Prior to this update my meter in Chrome was "useable". Now it's stupididly unuseable. I've tried IE, Chrome, Comodo and any other browsers you would care to mention,

You sure about any lmao they have quite a few 

http://download.cnet.com/windows/web-browsers/

i just gave the slimjet one a shot so far pretty good (based off chrome)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 4:55 AM

It would seem that the recent problems are outwith wgt's control-

" users of Flash were left open to not one but two “zero-day” vulnerabilities in the same week, affecting users of Chrome,Internet Explorer and Firefox. Almost immediately, hackers were able to abuse these flaws to dump malware on Windows PCs, which led Mozilla to disable the plugin entirely until users had updated to a secure version."

This thread (by Scott Hope) has the bigger picture -  Flash

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 7:52 AM

courteneyfish:
    If it's a problem caused by WGT, why don't we all get meter problems?

Why does WGT recommend closing all other applications, rolling back to older versions of Flash is the newest version stutters, playing in the original window size and not full screen, turning off your Putting Grid, and turn off Reflections, Flag Animation, Background Loading, Avatar rotations, and WGT Lessons in your Options?

The meter's just a stinkin' little animation for Pete's sake!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 7:57 AM
    That doesn't answer my simple Question.
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 7:58 AM

And you didn't answer mine.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 8:27 AM

It may seem odd coming from a computer dunce, but I have tried several different (browsers ?...see?) but the never mentioned Yahoo provides me with a smooth, steady meter that is constantly the best....imagine, Yahoo ???? a fact for me. ~ SP ~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 8:30 AM

Do you mean Axis browser by Yahoo?

• PAGES
RSS