Help › Forums

SM00TH $WING M3T£R

Tue, Feb 3 2015 10:16 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 4:53 PM

what is the best laptop to play wgt?

ive been round the block enough to realise....hang on my swing meter jumps alot tonight ?

clear cache crew im not !!! interested inn !!

what do i have to doooo toooo get a smooth m3t3r ??

mmikkeelee

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 5:05 PM

I bought a Msi Gt70 gaming computer. The reason was the dedicated memory. Some say It doesn't matter about the kind of computer but my cpu is almost nothing now. 1,800 dollars.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 5:40 PM

mmikkeelee:
    what do i have to doooo toooo get a smooth m3t3r ??

Breathe in deeply, cross your fingers , put your head between your legs and....

Kiss ya a$$ goodbye..

OR was that a turbulent flight I was on ?  ;-)))

Andy

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 6:03 PM

I have a Dell Inspiron  3000 series lap top . 500 GB memory 4 Gigs of ram AMD A6 RAEDON processors . But before you go there try Maxthon Cloud or Comodo Dragon browsers . Sometimes its the little things that will make the difference .

Try everything else and if all else fails then try a new computer . I paid 350 for my Dell and it plays this game very well . So there you go , hope this helps. :-)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 6:05 PM

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 6:12 PM

any laptop with dedicated memory(graphics card), enough ram, and a fast processor

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 6:16 PM

TopShelf2010:

alcaucin:
    was that a turbulent flight I was on ?

Remember that your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device in case of a water landing. Or in most cases it is considered a bobber when the sharks attack. LOL

why do they tell me this on a flight from Phoenix to Chicago?...It get's me thinking that perhaps it's not a direct flight. I wanna hear about the seat cushion that will bounce in a corn field.

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 6:53 AM

thanks for the replys very helpful 

i used to have a toshiba satelite gaming laptop but spilt water on it and its ruined 

im currently using my brothers old laptop and a times the meter is horrible

still hitting decent scores but im on a mission to find a good laptop on a budjet .

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 6:55 AM

something else ive noticed too

bought my daughter a tablet for christmas and for years she has seen her daddy play this game called wgt..

so she set herself up an account awww i said but to my amazment her meter was absolutely perfect smooth as you like 

as im sat there playing with a meter jumping like a box of frogs ...

hhhhmmmmm whats that all about i thought ???

:0)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 7:35 AM

mmikkeelee:
    i used to have a toshiba satelite gaming laptop but spilt water on it and its ruined 

This is what I have used from day 1. The HD crashed and I was forced to use a really inferior VAIO until I found a replacement, which I did. Exact same model, used, no less and in perfect working order for a fraction of what new costs.

Going on a year with it now and a while back on a whim I searched to see what was out there. I now have a 3rd TS that cost me $100 and just sits on the shelf waiting its turn. :-)

• PAGES
RSS