stop !!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:19 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 3:41 PM

deleting my posts..

i would prefer a private message explaining why is all...

well it does answer my question really that WGT does nothing to combat cheating and accepts it as the norm....

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 3:53 PM

STOP.....gr8 tune from the late 80's

Sexy Sam delivers....

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 4:06 PM

Dont understand, looking at your score history i see you nearly always at the top of the leaderboard in all RGs. In your country club comps also. Recently in two RGs you have been beaten by a player who was runner up in the V Tour by 1 shot. Now we mere mortals can think "how do they do this", as i did with yours.

P.S Im not accusing just wondering what you mean?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 4:12 PM

Can't see what the problem was discussing some glorified post it note.  Guess give it to some noob who had not much clue or talent it might save them 2 lost balls every 10 rounds, but an impact on scoring I don't see it at all...............JMO

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 4:40 PM

Well said Stevie,things just vanish,then the meter goes bad and BTW are the RG,s fixed as to what you can win,seen more lip than what the mother in law gives out??????need to sort it wgt,lot of people might just do a houdini,(nudge,nudge)

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 1:40 AM

bubbsboy:
    looking at your score history i see you nearly always at the top of the leaderboard in all RGs.

haha...i wish BB...i lose creds more than i win in RGs and its took over 7000 ranked rounds to get there m8.

the post started cos i was asking about swingmate which i just heard of the other day asking if it was legal but wgt deleted the post...

now out come all the keyboard warriors ridiculing a legitimate question..

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 1:49 AM

I don't think the deletion was meant for you. It was in the replies to the topic that might have got their attention.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:00 AM

mnshiner:
    I don't think the deletion was meant for you. It was in the replies to the topic that might have got their attention.

thx mnshiner....

guess i should just stay out the forums in future :)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:14 AM

Mnshiner right Steve, on a lot here trying to help folks and having legit digs at WGT. Did not really know what the cheating bit was about in your post, never seen swingmate mentioned. To be honest thats why i put question mark. Sorry if took wrong way, and you are good lol

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 6:59 AM

no worries at all BB all good m8 :)

• PAGES
RSS