Forums

Help › Forums

Reset Server

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 26 2015 6:12 PM (2 replies)
  • SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 9:27 AM

I don't know about the rest of ya'll but the game meter is way off today - and yea i noted the other posts yesterday of others having same problems and yes i cleaned out history files and cache - reloaded flash and the meter is still sluggish and no matter if even click early it is hitting mostly on the >>>>>> end of the meter - so game is becoming unplayable for lots of us - any chance you can reset your server WGT? this isn't a ? for players allthough i am sure lots of you will reply as usual - Trolls - lol - anyway my Whine for the day - sip sip - i should just chug it today 

WGB - Worse Golfers can only get Better

SK

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 10:14 AM

I know your pain . Yesterday I was having my bad day so I uninstalled my browser and then reinstalled it . Sometimes the problem could be browser service . I use Maxthon Cloud for windows 8 and it usually doesnt give me any problems . Also check your mouse if wireless as the lag may be you need to replace the batteries . If using a wired mouse then check your settings to make sure that an update hasnt reset the controls back to default . 

Also make sure you have a good system cleaner . You can get a free one from Cnet . com . I use Advanced System Care and it works great . Also clear your cookies if you havent done so . Sometimes just cleaning out the cache and flash is not enough , you have to delete the cookies too . This will allow the game to totally reload all files and cookies . Hope this helps you out and gets you back into the game . :-)

• albetruckin
    329 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 6:12 PM

yep seen it before and gonna see again. its the strattera ad with the scroll that is causing the problems and as long as there are bills to be paid by using ads such as this we will suffer the pains brought on by it. still think it is wonderful that we are willing to trudge through it and play on. what a testament to the game. Thanks WGT

RSS