Forums

Help › Forums

Eagle Club Still Recruiting

Mon, Dec 20 2010 6:15 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 5:03 AM

Hello,the Eagle Club Golf Association are still looking for members,we are a growing CC and have plenty of tournaments during the week,we also have several special tournaments throughout the year.We are currently playing other country clubs in friendly matches and everyone from Hack to Legend can get involved.We had a problem with our Club Forum on WGT so the only condition of membership is to join our own Club Forum,it is completely free and it is the only place where you can get club information and sign up for the inter country club matches.

We look forward to seeing you......yes YOU.  :)

• Evolushun
    53 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 6:25 AM

What is the address for your club forum?

• Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 10:31 AM

Evolushun has joined us and is having a good time.....why don't YOU give us a try :)

• Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 12:59 PM

Bump

• Dathoang95
    4 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 8:36 PM

hi ! any spot left for a hacker . Thanks

• Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 7:03 AM

Dathoang95:

hi ! any spot left for a hacker . Thanks

Glad you joined us my friend.

Come and give us a try people :)

• ascrib
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:16 AM

love to join, am a arizona resident and we cannot participate for even the credits. I think this is garbage yet no at WTG can help. its stupid state laws i guess, Florida another state among another dozen or so. Do you have free tournaments? those are allowed to participate in. as are the free closest to hole. I just quit a club due to all paid tourneys now. let me know..keep em straight..

ascrib................scribellito@msn.com

• scallyrag
    20 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:14 AM

Hi New around here would like to join your club if poss.

scallyrag

• Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:51 AM

ascrib:

love to join, am a arizona resident and we cannot participate for even the credits. I think this is garbage yet no at WTG can help. its stupid state laws i guess, Florida another state among another dozen or so. Do you have free tournaments? those are allowed to participate in. as are the free closest to hole. I just quit a club due to all paid tourneys now. let me know..keep em straight..

ascrib................scribellito@msn.com

Yes,we have plenty of free tournaments per week.You are very welcome to check us out.

• ascrib
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 6:05 AM

Great can you accept me into your Country Club..have requested membership..

Thank you

ascrib

• PAGES
RSS