Help › Forums

i lost my ball

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 28 2015 6:03 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ARad10
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 12:45 PM
    I got a new ball and entered a game And then I leave the game But after entering the new game I saw that the ball is not in my bag.Why I lost my ball?Is there a way to restore it? 
  • ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 3:58 PM

Unfortunately they do wear out.

WEAR INDICATOR

• ARad10
    21 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 9:34 AM

no no,I hit the ball a total of only three or four

Ball was quite new and healthy

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 12:41 AM
    Okay then....I'm assuming you would realise if you had hit it out of bounds or lost it in a water hazard or something similar, so your only other option would be to contact Customer Support and talk to them about it, but I think you might find it difficult to prove your case.

Sorry for your loss.   : (
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 1:11 AM

ARad10:

no no,I hit the ball a total of only three or four

Ball was quite new and healthy

Well in your history this is your only purchase of balls,

January 03, 2015
    • ARad10 purchased the Srixon Z-STAR XV Balls (L13+) in the Pro Shop.

You have played a bit since then so if they stayed equipped they would have been used up.

The only other scenario is if a friend gifted you balls - as I see you have the WGT slow meter balls now (incidently terrible value for money vs attributes).

Tell us what balls vanished as one and one is adding up to three.

• ARad10
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 7:38 AM

i have a one Snow Vapor Balls (Of course I do not know where it was added to my equipment) When I first entered the game with this ball I was deterred from continuing to play While the ball is not in the water or anything else.I leave the game unfinished, and it came out. The next time I entered a new game  was not the ball in my equipment

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 1:53 PM
    I believe the snowball was a gift for playing on Christmas day.

Are you sure that no one else has access to your WGT account? Another family member perhaps playing the game with your player whilst you are logged on but somewhere else in the house or garden maybe?
  • ARad10
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 10:56 AM

No one else has no access to my account. Immediately after coming out of a game entered another game and I saw that the ball is lost

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 1:22 PM
    It is frustrating when things happen that don't make any sense but at least it wasn't a ball that you paid for. However, as I haven't got any more ideas as to what actually happened to your snowball, I can only suggest again that you contact Customer Support and explain the situation to them. They may give you another, but personally I think that is unlikely, so don't get your hopes up. Sorry that I can't be anymore help than that.

↓↓ EDIT : You're welcome. ↓↓
  • ARad10
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 2:07 PM

Thanks for your help and sympathy.This takes into account that my bad luck!

• PAGES
RSS