Help › Forums

Superbowl Squares

Wed, Feb 4 2015 7:09 AM (211 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 9:43 AM

Edit:  

Okay everyone, here's the official Superbowl XLIX Squares Gamesheet:

Note:  Click the image to get a full-screen view (or right-click and open image in a new tab)

And here's the official video:

How to play:

If you've never played "100 Squares" or "Superbowl Squares", it's actually really easy.  Since prizes are awarded every quarter, you'll want to check the grid every quarter to see if you won.

The winner is determined by looking at the last number in each of the teams' score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects those two numbers. An example would be if the half-time score was Seattle 31, New England 28, the last number for the Seahawks is 1, and the last number for the Patriots is 8. The square on the grid that has the Seahawks with a number of 1, and Patriots score of 8, would be the winner.  In this example, the half-time winner would be "Stobsbee".

Wanna help?

I am accepting donations to get the pool larger!  So, if you want to help out and make this a really big deal, I'll post your name to the payouts below (or post anonymous). If you want to do an anonymous donation, send me a PM.

Simply reply to this post and let me know what you want to donate (balls, additional e-gift certs, etc.).  Shoe may do a credit transfer as well if you ask him nicely (and don't rag about the stains on his tutu).  

CVS E-Certs can be purchased here:  [Click Here]

Current Payouts - What you can win: 

Each Quarter:  A gift certificate valued at 500 WGT credits (from me)

250 credits from johnabel1234

A sleeve of balls (from WGTDblShoe)

End of 1st Half:  Another gift certificate valued at 1000 WGT credits (from an anonymous member)

Final Score:      A gift certificate valued at 500 WGT credits (from me)

A sleeve of balls (from WGTDblShoe)

Another sleeve of balls (from KyRock75)

Another gift certificate valued at 1000 WGT credits (from an anonymous member).

Another 500 credits (name may be displayed).

A gift valued at 500 credits from the pro shop (from anonymous)

Note:  If the game goes into overtime ...

250 credits from johnabel1234

Contributions from Yancycan, The WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club and whatnots ...

Great big hugs to all the contributors (and whatnots)!

So, if the game ends at the end of regulation play, the 4th Quarter winner will win the 4th Quarter and the Final Score.  If the game goes into overtime, there will be a separate final score winner!

Enjoy the game everyone ... and best of luck to each of you.  GO RAIDERS!!!!! (and take the Golden State Warriors and Oakland A's with you!)

Kat ♥

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 9:59 AM

What a fun idea Kat. I'm in :-)

p.s. thanks for sending Mika the calculator.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 10:12 AM

I`m in Kat and very cool of you  :)

• JRock69
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 10:30 AM

Count me in Kat - great idea

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 10:33 AM

Nice idea Kat. I ran one of these when i was working, and now i play in a few each yr. Count me in, thank you!

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 10:33 AM

count be in

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 10:34 AM

Nice idea Kat. Im in please.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 10:59 AM

I'm in Kat!  Great idea!

(If I may suggest it would be easier for you and all of us if you send a sleeve of balls up to a 500 cr value rather than mess around with CVS gift cards?)

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 11:06 AM

andyson:
    (If I may suggest it would be easier for you and all of us if you send a sleeve of balls up to a 500 cr value rather than mess around with CVS gift cards?)

I'm kinda sick of gifting golf balls ... my virtual caddie hates me because of the weight I make him carry around with all the gifted balls I have in my bag.

So I'll be using the gift cards Professor.  (sorry) It takes about 2 minutes to "get credits" and then you can buy what you want ... even the blocked "tier" balls.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 11:15 AM

Go Pats!~Kat, Got room for another dog my friend?  Please count me in!

Thanks for the contest,  should be fun!~Cheers GD!

RSS