Forums

Help › Forums

HI FEELING LOST? LOOKING FOR A HOME ? THEN GIVE THE WOLF PACK A TRY.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 3 2020 7:43 AM (20 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 8:30 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry it's late replying to you but been a bit busy with Xmas lol.

I run a handicap system myself which works out fine in all competitions and different members win. 

As for why Master and above, well I have mostly legends in the club and have found that lower tiers feel to pressured when playing them. So they either quit or don't invite and then leave. This should be enjoyable for all tiers to play but it doesn't always work out that way.

If you feel like joining please let me know.

Merry Xmas

Sue

• basf
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 2:20 AM

Hi sue I was wandering f I could join your country club my club has closed without warning could ou please help I am a tour master BASF is my name hope you can consider my request 

• KronosKeylock
    284 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 12:28 AM

Ive just resigned from Wankers UNited, your club sounds good, but im being a bit choosy

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 1:01 AM

KronosKeylock:

Ive just resigned from Wankers UNited, your club sounds good, but im being a bit choosy

So u are,

U've just resigned from Mighty Roo Slayers , and now ur in Big Balls wahtever, U are sounding very much like the cry wolf 3 times shepherd boy in one of Aesop's fables.

Get ur sh1t in order.

• KronosKeylock
    284 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 1:29 AM

I prefer Androclese and the LIon

Im' happy with Big Balls even tho I have none

• MortonKempok
    34 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 2:18 AM

Your Welcome back any time you want Martine, you'll always be a wanker to me, lol

• MortonKempok
    34 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 7:13 AM

Hows life in Tallin K?

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 10:59 AM

Looks like the Wankers are on the increase

• basf
    24 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 5:49 AM

hi sue am i still a member of the wolf pack group?i have been in and out of hospital over the last 9 months could you please confirm that i am a member ty BASF john

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 12:24 AM

Hi John,

Of course you are, what made you think your not ?  Send me a personal message to my profile rather than post it on here please.

Sue

RSS