Forums

Help › Forums

Need help on Browser Tools

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:15 AM (32 replies)
  • ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:45 AM

tks dedBunny, I tried but I have one of those demon possessed Microsoft computers and they're not compatible. Again thank you.

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:51 AM

OPartssman no worries. I have problems with all browsers. Oddly the older browsers seem to have the least "jerks" and "quirks." These suggestions came to me by other wgt folks but my fav so far if you have space is the Maxthon cloud browser. Also use old IE or google chrome but the latter two have anomalies at times and Maxthon, when I was using XP( system crashed in April have windows 8/2 now*sigh*) maxthon worked well but it's a lot of mb's and /so please check compatability and size but it seems to work best not just for XP but for newer Microsoft computers.

Okay someone please help still with browser with tool/bar so I can use a ruler INSIDE wgt not a download that measures my monitor size but is not inside the wgt web.

• RONNIELA
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 11:09 AM

i am running firefox with Windows 7 with very few problems. Also have my computer hard wired with 15 mbps.   no wi-fi--except on my i-pad.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 1:21 PM

ckinfidel:
    Okay someone please help still with browser with tool/bar so I can use a ruler INSIDE wgt not a download that measures my monitor size but is not inside the wgt web.

I did a google search and got this. Is that what you are looking for?

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:03 PM

Might be it. I see the tools bar below...let me try  later, and thnks, this MIGHT be it....have to check.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:00 PM

You know man… If you draw lines on your finger and hold it up to the screen, it's gonna do the same thing ya know….. 

sayin'…. 

[cue PaulTon design team]

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:00 PM

i tried this and cannot figure how to get the ruller inside the wgt game and sit it on the hole then be able to use that ruler , it's stil;ll measuring as per monitor size not inside the wgt page. I am still trying and have had this downloaded since Yankee told me but the tool bar/tools needs to be used inside the wgt window or I must enlarge the wgt window to monitor size, use the ruler, set the cursor, reset to smaller size and hit the ball. 

I do not know if this is waLkOfLiFe's scale but it doesn't look like it nor is it helpful inside the wgt game unless as stated, I reset the wgt game to full monitor then played not so much using the scale but as per the lines on the scale. 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:05 PM

sorry, couldn't resist lol 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:17 PM

ckinfidel:
    I do not know if this is waLkOfLiFe's scale but it doesn't look like it nor is it helpful inside the wgt game unless as stated, I reset the wgt game to full monitor then played not so much using the scale but as per the lines on the scale.

I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to do. The way I'm thinking is that the ruler is something you calibrate to your own game, much like a PP does for putting and SP does for shot strength. You just have to figure out how to measure wind with it. I'm pretty sure the link I gave you is the one that you see WOL using. I was able to duplicate that exact ruler. 

The part that is confusing me is the changing window sizes. If you play in full screen and have that utility on in your toolbar behind the game, hitting the Windows key (next to the ALT left of toolbar) brings that tool bar up without changing your game screen and you click on the ruler. It's then overlaid on your full screen game and you use it however you want. 

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:50 PM

!

RSS