Forums

Help › Forums

Cant stand ball speed boost. How to disable?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:14 PM (3 replies)
  • kennywj
    149 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:10 AM

Sometimes I will play an event and win a "ball speed boost." You know, the lightning bolt icon that makes the ball fly/roll very fast after contact. I hate it and find that it disrupts the normal flow of the game, as well as my timing. On the greens, it doesn't allow you to visually gauge the correct speed of the putting surfaces. I'd like to kill this from my profile, but I can't seem to find out if/how to do it. I have 80-plus strokes left with it and find that its a turnoff to playing the game. Any suggestions?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:57 PM

kennywj:

Sometimes I will play an event and win a "ball speed boost." You know, the lightning bolt icon that makes the ball fly/roll very fast after contact. I hate it and find that it disrupts the normal flow of the game, as well as my timing. On the greens, it doesn't allow you to visually gauge the correct speed of the putting surfaces. I'd like to kill this from my profile, but I can't seem to find out if/how to do it. I have 80-plus strokes left with it and find that its a turnoff to playing the game. Any suggestions?

In the game client click on menu then settings.  Select None for ball speed boost.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:59 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    In the game client click on menu then settings.  Select None for ball speed boost.

Can we also have a disable setting for the CC Pass pop up?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:14 PM

alanti:

WGTdbloshoe:

Can we also have a disable setting for the CC Pass pop up?

Probably not, sorry.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS