Forums

Help › Forums

No points added in clash

Thu, Feb 11 2016 11:44 PM (26 replies)
  • RodneyBlake
    510 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:39 PM

Just played this clash round & was not awarded any point as per the photo below

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 2:00 PM

• RodneyBlake
    510 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 2:10 PM

TopShelf2010:

Did you submit that photo to WGT in a Bug Report?

No I didnt I thought maybe the points might still be added after the game even though they was not on the score card.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:32 PM

Our QA team is investigating this further and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We believe it was just a display issue and that all the Country Clubs still received the correct points for that match. 

• RodneyBlake
    510 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:09 AM

WGTadmin:

Our QA team is investigating this further and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We believe it was just a display issue and that all the Country Clubs still received the correct points for that match. 

Thanks for your replying admin

Dont know if this helps but if it does all good.

The points never got added the whole time that clash was on as I checked right to the end, Not sure if the points were added after that clash round had finished though.

Rodney

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:49 AM

WGTadmin:
    We believe it was just a display issue and that all the Country Clubs still received the correct points for that match. 

Your belief may help you, but I don't believe this WGT statement. It sounds more like a weak business excuse.

Besides of Rodney above there has been at least one report that the participation and the points did not show up in the clash tables.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 2:42 AM

Two players reported in this thread:

278090.aspx

• clubwhack
    183 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 2:59 AM
    WGTadmin:
    We believe it was just a display issue and that all the Country Clubs still received the correct points for that match.

Wrong they did not show up.
    Only way to resolve this fiasco is award at least the top 10 finishing clubs the 1st place award. anything less would be cheating people out of their money. our club got reduced points or none at all. lets face it this was a cash grab by wgt that went wrong. now with egg on your face what do you plan to do to resolve this issue? or are you just going to keep everyones money pay out huge holiday bonuses to your staff?  you must make amends.
  • Pingkin
    512 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 11:59 AM

I've played 30 rounds in this event and so far 2 rounds have yeilded zero points both when superpasses have been used one at chambers bay and one at pinehurst..passes were eaten club xp given but card read zero points on every hole.Submitted 5 bug reports in process...this realy isnt much fun wasting time and using up decent balls for literally nothing.Especially as we are such a small club..40 of us and only 10 regulars..its an uphill struggle without this.hope you fix this or i wont bother with the grind next time this events on.

• upNdownputts
    109 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2015 2:53 PM

I started my round with a super pass

as soon as it opened at 4:30 pm eastern time

against black diamond hills

as I was ending each hole I noticed my points where 0

each hole

what gives ?

cause I wont do the clash anymore unless its fixed

Ed

RSS