Forums

Help › Forums

Cop in Ferguson shooting not indicted by grand jury

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 28 2014 6:24 AM (9 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 6:35 PM

Here it comes, people.  We'll be hearing about it for quite a while.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 12:48 AM

MichaelStroke:
    We'll be hearing about it for quite

Don't think so.  While I feel for Michael Brown's parents, they and their supporters have been very rambunctious when it comes to voicing their displeasure.  It gets tiring after a while.  Therefore, people are just shutting off the tv or turning the channel when news about the shooting comes on.  After all, when protesters are that noisy, people tend to cover their ears.  It's counterproductive.  The grand jury and local prosecutor did their job.  Listen to a rational, intelligent individual in power talk about it.  This is the way the rest of us sound. The death of Michael Brown isn't so much about race as it is about activist trying to hijack the process.

Just my opinion.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 3:00 AM

Dougie4042:

Don't think so.  While I feel for Michael Brown's parents, they and their supporters have been very rambunctious when it comes to voicing their displeasure.

Oh Yeah, lovely parents! Mom and Dad never lived together, her and step daddy were standing on a car last night yelling "Burn this B!tch down"!

All the while we the tax payers sent her and biological Dad to a International Conference in Geneva I believe, to speak to a committee on racism...fortunately she was able to go instead of being in jail because the police didn't think arresting her and stepdad would be a good idea under the current circumstances...all her and stepdad did was find out Mike Browns grandma and cousin were selling MB T-shirts, so they went over there and demanded some money and when they were told no, Mommy beat the sh!t out of the cousin with a pipe while stepdaddy wrestled the box of money from grandma with $1300 in it...a real class act for sure!

I wouldn't have walked a city block in most of Ferguson in broad daylight before this happened with a full auto AK-47 and 10 extra clips...what your seeing on TV other than the fires and looting is a typical night in that area...there are no black cops because they won't work there(that's 1st hand information), they wouldn't put up with the cr@p for a second, the cops that work there couldn't get on any other police force...anyone notice that when the shots were being fired, only the reporters ran for cover, everybody else didn't even flinch!

If the world knew what we know about all this here, you would have turned the channel every time it was on TV....Obama and Holder made fools of themselves, the media is so full of sh!t it is sickening, Al Sharpton is a complete and utter moron, he should have stuck with drug dealing instead of becoming a government informant, Rev, Sharpton my @$$ ....other than a young man losing his life even if it was justified, the rest of this circus is a big joke around here...even though the kid was no angel by a long shot, I blame his parents for this, so I won't go into the truth about him that we get locally but isn't mentioned on the world or national stage....

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 12:03 AM
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 2:20 AM

Dorian Johnson recanted his version to the prosecuting attorney, then went on CNN and stood by it 100%...

DJ just got out of prison, his 2nd stint, he gave false testimony against someone in another criminal prosecution and was caught...

both were members of the "Bloods" street gang...

M Brown was 18 and his drivers license was already suspended for getting a DWI...was known for using his size to bully or intimidate...known to verbally abuse and threaten police....he was on his way to college, weeelll, on his way to one of those privately owned business/trade schools in that area because with his Mom being on welfare the state of MO. will pay the $33,000+ for a kid to go regardless of their high school GPA...but not a real college!

3 more of the public schools in that school district lost their State accreditation last year for low test scores, low attendance, and excess violence....

The kid was a thug, grew up in a poor area that was very violent, with piece of sh!t parents, and didn;t have much of a chance, but still a thug!

21 yrs ago a very good friend of mine who had a small repair business was on a call in that neighborhood...3 kids approached his car and shot him in the head before he could even get out of it....he was killed for $30 and a tool kit, in a apartment complex at 3pm, 30 ft from a school bus unloading kids, with people walking everywhere, but nobody saw a thing!!!

I regret the fact that they burned down 5 businesses during the protest(riots actually), I would have preferred they had burned down the entire town...

Here is another little MB/Ferguson tidbit...2 leaders of the "Black Panthers" were arrested for plotting to blow up the "Gateway Arch", and assassinating the Ferguson police chief...these geniuses bought pipe bombs from undercover agents with there EBT cards...for those that don't know it, a EBT card is a state issued "Food Stamps" card....

Ignorance abounds in this whole Ferguson story, including the Ferguson police and Governor of MO, along with the main players, and their lawyers....

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 2:30 AM

Dan:

IMHO, it's difficult to fit these posts under the Guidelines.

And, please remember that this is an Online Golf forum, not meant to spread opinion on local happenings regardless of their extent.

Please stop this!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 2:48 AM

alosso:

Dan:

IMHO, it's difficult to fit these posts under the Guidelines.

And, please remember that this is an Online Golf forum, not meant to spread opinion on local happenings regardless of their extent.

A golf forum with a specific section titled "and everything else"

Please stop this!

Honestly, I'm sick of it too, and while I respect your right to have an opinion, I don't care what someone in Germany thinks! This issue gets 24/7 coverage in the states, people need to get the real skinny, not the media version that makes my hometown look bad...I didn't start the thread and if you don't like, don't read it, or report it and get it deleted, I'm perfectly OK with that too!

s

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 5:49 AM

fatdan:
    This issue gets 24/7 coverage in the states, people need to get the real skinny, not the media version that makes my hometown look bad..

As real as it gets. Page 197 starts the officer's testimony. Nothing like what the media portrays.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 6:01 AM

Well , ,my wife tells me the protesters were at the mall where her and my daughter was, and we live in Saint Charles,MO. which is a ways from Ferguson. Damn have to cross the river to get to us. 

Now wtf do we have to do with any of this crap.

They  can protest their ass off the man was doing his job plain and simple. 

1) Don't  try to steal something

2) When told to move to the sidewalk and get out of the middle of the street ,by a policeman. DO IT

3) Don't try to take the   policeman's  weapon

4) Don't charge a policeman while he has is weapon out telling you to stop

Now all this other BS is to build a case for a civil law suit ,plain and simple

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 6:24 AM

fatdan:

Dorian Johnson recanted his version to the prosecuting attorney, then went on CNN and stood by it 100%...

DJ just got out of prison, his 2nd stint, he gave false testimony against someone in another criminal prosecution and was caught...

both were members of the "Bloods" street gang...

M Brown was 18 and his drivers license was already suspended for getting a DWI...was known for using his size to bully or intimidate...known to verbally abuse and threaten police....he was on his way to college, weeelll, on his way to one of those privately owned business/trade schools in that area because with his Mom being on welfare the state of MO. will pay the $33,000+ for a kid to go regardless of their high school GPA...but not a real college!

3 more of the public schools in that school district lost their State accreditation last year for low test scores, low attendance, and excess violence....

The kid was a thug, grew up in a poor area that was very violent, with piece of sh!t parents, and didn;t have much of a chance, but still a thug!

21 yrs ago a very good friend of mine who had a small repair business was on a call in that neighborhood...3 kids approached his car and shot him in the head before he could even get out of it....he was killed for $30 and a tool kit, in a apartment complex at 3pm, 30 ft from a school bus unloading kids, with people walking everywhere, but nobody saw a thing!!!

I regret the fact that they burned down 5 businesses during the protest(riots actually), I would have preferred they had burned down the entire town...

Here is another little MB/Ferguson tidbit...2 leaders of the "Black Panthers" were arrested for plotting to blow up the "Gateway Arch", and assassinating the Ferguson police chief...these geniuses bought pipe bombs from undercover agents with there EBT cards...for those that don't know it, a EBT card is a state issued "Food Stamps" card....

Ignorance abounds in this whole Ferguson story, including the Ferguson police and Governor of MO, along with the main players, and their lawyers....

To my understanding, you've pretty much described all of north St. Louis.  I've seen reports that crime in St. Louis is on par with the worst cities like Chicago, New Orleans, and Washington D.C.

They should just leave the whole area to their own devices.  The place will be subjected to self-inflicted implosion sooner than later.

And if I ever had a boss tell me to go to St. Louis to do a job, I'd quit.

RSS