Forums

Help › Forums

How to report abuse?

Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:27 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:35 PM

Although i have tried to reprt an abusive player with the report abuse button in forum, It does not allow you to add a screen shot of the abuse, how can i contact wgt with the proof?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:41 PM

You should be able to copy and paste it in an e-mail to them. Or, if it's a file on your computer you can attach it.

members@worldgolftour.com

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 1:16 PM

ty.

Some people are so dumb its hilarious.  Got abused by some Romanian with language that was sick, and grammar like a 10 year old to go with it, Its funny how a different player has posted on my wall....WITH THE SAME TYPE OF GRAMMAR (an amature who has beaten 3 legends although only been a member for a few weeks.lol)  As I was saying, its funny how dumb some players are as if I could not tell the difference between the original abusive player who was a tour legend and the 2nd account he has just used to send more abuse.  LOL

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 1:41 PM

chrisironsbones:
    Although i have tried to reprt an abusive player with the report abuse button

Really...?

What did they say to offend you soo  much ?

Andy

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 1:42 PM

alcaucin:

chrisironsbones:

Really ?

What did they say to offend you soo much ?

Andy

Dont get me wrong, i can give as much as i get, i also enjoy a bit of banter, or a bit of name calling is expected at times by imbasciles, but ......

when people say they will rape your little daughter, things like that is below the belt

If you look at my wall now you can see the "sub" player the tour legend has used to continue to harrass,  The grammar is identical, even the swear words etc etc are spelled incorrectly making it easy to connect the amature account and the original T/L account

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 1:47 PM

chrisironsbones:

alcaucin:

chrisironsbones:

Really ?

What did they say to offend you soo much ?

Andy

Dont get me wrong, i can give as much as i get, i also enjoy a bit of banter, or a bit of name calling is expected at times by imbasciles, but ......

when people say they will rape your little daughter, things like that is below the belt

If ya going to rape someone then, everything is below the belt  ;-))

Still...did the person live in your country even ?

Hard to fook anyone if they more than 6 inches away ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 1:53 PM

chrisironsbones:
    If you look at my wall now you can see the "sub" player the tour legend has used to continue to harrass,

** further to your edit **

Better things to do Chris...not too fussed to be honest.

people who say things like raping anyone, are  just chicken feed ?

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 1:59 PM

What reason did you give him Chris, to  abuse you so much?

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 2:02 PM

chris2345:

if you can call landing on some one's game a reason, then time for some TV instead

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 2:02 PM

chris2345:

if you can call landing on some one's game a reason, then time for some TV instead

• PAGES
RSS