Forums

Help › Forums

Main menu is not up when game opens

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 23 2014 10:25 AM (6 replies)
  • rhubarber
    7 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 4:07 PM

The only way I can get to the Main menu is to play , finish and exit a game .  is there a way to go directly to the main menu when ever I want to.     I think I can remember when starting the game it went strait to it and showed how many days played

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 5:12 PM

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

Bookmark it when it's loaded.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 5:14 PM

Set the home page of your browser to:    www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

Every time you open the browser you will go directly to the game menu. If you don't wan't to change the home page, get to the game menu and bookmark it in your toolbar.

*edit-Dang Luigi's on his game. Gotta be quicker.  :-D

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 5:17 PM

rhubarber:

The only way I can get to the Main menu is to play , finish and exit a game .  is there a way to go directly to the main menu when ever I want to.     I think I can remember when starting the game it went strait to it and showed how many days played

Make sure that you have your browser set to open new tabs to the right . Also book mark or add the main game client page to your favorites tab . This will allow you to always open the main page and allowing multiple tabs will give a new page to navigate the rest of the game pages .

• keidan
    311 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 9:08 AM

rhubarber:

one more perspective or maybe tedious over-explanation :)

from any WGT page (home, pro shop, profile etc) the "play now" button in the permanent left hand player column gets you to the Main Menu... as long as you are not already in the middle of a game with an open game window, in which case it will say "return to game".

From the game window view (in the middle of a round), you can go directly to Main Menu by clicking  "end round/main menu" from the drop down menu without having to finish the round.  

You can only play one round in one game client window at a time so WGT will prevent direct access to the Main Menu either from their main page (via "play now" button) or in the game window if you are in the middle of an unfinished round.  If you happen to get disconnected or just close the client window during game play, clicking the "play now" button gets you to the game window, but you will not see the Main Menu until you choose to end the previous round or finish it.

-Keith 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 9:40 AM

keidan:
    from any WGT page (home, pro shop, profile etc) the "play now" button in the permanent left hand player column gets you to the Main Menu...

As an aside here, once you get to the game menu you don't need the main page open so close it. Leaving it open in the background could and does cause meter issues for many.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 10:25 AM

YankeeJim:
    Dang Luigi's on his game
    LoL ... you ain't seen me puttin' lately :-(

RSS