Help › Forums

poor completion

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:29 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sleakster
    16 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 3:46 PM

i've had a lot of probs with getting kicked out by wgt..also slow loaders too many problems  now it's made me orange saying i'm poor to complete so hard to get a game for something not my fault...how can we get it sorted

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 5:56 PM

How convinced are you that's it's not your fault?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 7:03 PM

sleakster:
    how can we get it sorted

What's this "we"?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 7:36 PM

ZioMio:
    What's this "we"?

"Who you calling 'we' white man?"
    Tonto to the Lone Ranger as Indians attack. 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 7:55 PM

I have the worst damned internet on WGT and I've never been close to orange.  A good 20% of my match losses were from the three strikes rule.

I think a claim of bad internet and WGT for your completion rate is disingenuous. 

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 10:34 PM

sleakster:
    now it's made me orange

The only thing here that makes you yellow is you exiting during multi-player stroke or blitz games. Yellow is a badge of honor and the symbol of anarchy...red (that's taking anarchy to a whole new level)...that will make people dump you in the lobby.

In order to get the green lozenge back again, you'll need to stand on your head and spin around 10 times counterclockwise, while drinking a glass of water, and then finish several dozen multi-player Blitz or Alt. Shot games.

just sayin'...

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 10:45 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    In order to get the green lozenge back again, you'll need to stand on your head and spin around 10 times counterclockwise, while drinking a glass of water, and then finish several dozen Alt. Shot games.

It's not that hard these days, CS. Whining players, softie rules.

The same no. of Blitz will do, and reach out for a friend with a similar issue.

• sleakster
    16 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 2:30 AM

look as my alt shots record..upto 3 months ago all was good till wgt made changes..me and kowolski have played over 2000 games together..and not lost many

• sleakster
    16 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 2:33 AM

ur oppinion..everything was fine till wgt made changes some time ago

• sleakster
    16 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 2:38 AM

point of fact is..if ur playing blitz and whoevers go it is if it's gonna be their shot and they leave..it kills the game..so as i said..no fault of ur own...point made

• PAGES
RSS