Tue, Nov 18 2014 12:05 PM

I used the search box to your right to find this:

• When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from tour pro to Master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour master to legend 

and

• you need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack before reaching Amateur
    • you need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur before reaching Pro
    • you need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour pro
    • you need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro before reaching Master
    • you need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 12:06 PM

schleif:

How do you qualify for Master Level?

Got to drop your scoring average into the high 60's to be able to move up to the Master Tier.

- WGTdbloshoe

• schleif
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 12:39 PM

There are many Master level players with above 70 scoring averages.

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 1:27 PM

schleif:

+1

That's because the average is reset and the game becomes a lot harder from longer tees.

Then, a 63 average is the target for Tour Master.

Enjoy!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 1:48 PM

Level 91 so suggest you upgrade your equipment schlief, gonna be some battle wi those clubs.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 5:30 PM

schleif:

Yes, because their scoring average reset to zero when they moved from Tour Pro to Master, and their first scores at the new tier were higher than the average they had before.

The reset of our scoring average occurs each time we move up a tier.

However at each tier there is a point - known as saturation - at which your scoring average can no longer go up. At the Tour Pro tier once a player has 25 ranked rounds the players scoring average is 'saturated' and the players scoring average can only stay the same or go down. When the player has a ranked round score equal to or less than their current scoring average the players scoring average goes down.

Masters reach scoring average saturation once they have 40 ranked rounds.

At the Legend and Tour Legend tiers it takes 500 ranked rounds to 'saturate' a players scoring average.

• IlahBes
    281 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 10:52 AM

That's interesting, thanks. But looking at my score history, I reached Tour Pro level playing only 8 ranked rounds as Pro. I am missing something.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 12:47 AM

There is a "wild card" to consider. Playing match games against -- and beating -- a higher level opponent is factored in...and it affects your scoring average. Beat a Legend or two and see what happens.

• IlahBes
    281 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 10:01 AM

Scoring average! Yesterday I played a ranked round, best of par5 holes. My final score was 80 (-10) but my avg (67,89) didn't  change. Do you guys know the reason why? Thanks in advance :) 

RSS