Forums

Help › Forums

CC of the Week: Tin Cup Country Club

Tue, May 12 2020 5:32 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:33 PM

A small but well respected club.  This one was actually suggested to us by another member and we couldn't be more pleased to be able to feature them.  Congrats to everyone in your club!

Read more here

- WGTdbloshoe

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:43 PM

Congrats Tin Cup.

One quick question.   Do you guys ever run a 7 iron only tourney?  

I have always thought that would be a blast to try, but have not yet tried to find a course where it could be done. In WGT land one would have to have a putter too, but close enough.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:52 PM

Tin Cup .  I was part of that CC for over 3 years before joining team Yancy .

Wesdogg runs a great club with a bunch of great members , I still have most of them on my friends list . And some of the fun we had at the Tin Cup Dinner , Finnagan , LJ and his GoGo boots , The Twins Tabatha and Samatha , Becky and the time we torched Fredsf,s fancy little sports car in the parking lot ... Good times .

OPY 

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 2:16 PM

LMAO Ope !!   Good times for sure. 

Great group of guys, super owner, small enough that everyone knows each other. Always fun to be had. Been around for a long time. Some don't play as often as before, but when you do, you know you have a home. Once a Tin Cupper, always a Tin Cupper.

All props to Wes for continuing to be a great owner. With all his other commitments in life, still has a bit of time to keep the small but fun crowd happy.

My only gripe is that I wish more of these buggers Skyped more, lol

edit :   Opy, I won't make mention of the time you were cooking and you burnt down the Tin cup Diner

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 2:30 PM

ljbast:
    I won't make mention of the time you were cooking and you burnt down the Tin cup Diner

LJ , please , you know that was not all my fault . I was preheating the oven for Thanksgiving dinner , How was I to know someone hid a case of booze in the oven.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 3:04 PM

EasyEdward:
    One quick question.   Do you guys ever run a 7 iron only tourney?  

Acutaly, pretty sure we have played that

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 3:26 PM

a big congrats to Tin Cup!!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 3:29 PM

Congrat`s Tin Cup, Sounds like a fun club

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 3:57 PM

On behalf of The WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club - Honors to:

Tin Cup Country Club

For being chosen as the "WGT Country Club of The Week"

Regards, I am Yancy
    Manager (allegedly) - WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club
    Humble Previous WGT CC of The Week

Now a little over 4 years ago I made a video for the winners of one of their tourneys upon request from a member (been long time, cannot remember whom)

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 4:21 PM

I remember it was LJ , lmao Yancy

We had a CC tourney, lowest score wins but a mystery hole bonus picked by you, seems like 10 years ago my friend

• PAGES
RSS