Forums

Help › Forums

game owes me 120 credits, yet again

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 2 2014 7:20 PM (8 replies)
  • duckman8228
    7 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 7:56 AM

I spent 45 minutes doing a survey about cars, completed the entire thing, 100%. when it went to load the peanutlabs confirmation screen, I got an error and still haven't received these credits. not only that, the game refuses to load when there are interactive 400 second ads that force you to watch 15 seconds of it. pressing skip just goes to a blank screen and this has happened close to 100 times for me since you changed the ad's before every game. please fix this to give everyone a fair chance. not only is the game impossible to play with the basic clubs and golf ball, you cant afford anything other than a sleeve of balls with just playing skill, and surveys alone.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 4:43 AM

Isn't capitalism ruling in Canada, too?

This game's not online to give you a fair chance but to raise revenue for the investors. It follows the common "Free to play, pay to win" principles.

"Free"  credits aren't free, they cost some time of your life. From many reports here, those taking surveys must be on a high level of acceptance of a "being scammed" feeling.

If the ads become too long you might send in-game fault reports. I'm afraid that the only other option you have is, turn away and find another pastime.

Have fun!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 6:16 AM
    Ad blockers work great. As for the surveys I think there'll always be a few that don't pay. Personally I just curse and move on. Alosso has given his usual response but we aren't all as wealthy as him. No offence meant Alosso.
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 6:33 AM

My "usual" response might have included a phrase about "jobs above 2 $", but not today. Today, you only agreed to me, as cursing is related to scam-feelings. I only forgot about the ad blockers, again.

I don't need a wealth to play here, 10-20 $ per month. It's certainly cheaper than weekly nights in town or smoking or real golfing (in Germany).

My different view has two main sources:
    - there aren't many surveys offered here, and I constantly failed to qualify until
    I stopped,
    - you and other players may be wealthier than me concerning the time of your lives.
    I may have only 10 - 30% left (at the age of 60), and the value rises when stocks shrink. Thus, no spendings for "free credits" for me ;)

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 8:24 AM

Doing survey's is a total crap shoot. I loaded in 6 the other day, 5 went right to the 5 credit window that last would not load. 

As for owing on thing, I'm owed over 4K in credits for sh*t that didn't payout. It's the way it goes here, WGT has no ethics when it comes to who they partner with as long as they're getting paid. 

Most of the things in the earn section are datamining bs anyway, and god help you if you buy any of the programs they have in there, instant malware. 

• MikeDeck51
    182 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 3:00 PM

why don't you all try the watch videos tab.I never do surveys unless there are no videos available to watch its not that hard to earn 200 credits a day watching videos and they always pay out unlike the survey option..I don't spend any money on this game i refuse to so i earn al my credits from the video tab and have over 5k worth...peace 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 8:26 PM

MikeDeck51:
    they always pay out unlike the survey option.

Not true sometimes they shaft ya as well 

• MikeDeck51
    182 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 8:24 AM

ive never had a problem with videos

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 7:20 PM

MikeDeck51:

ive never had a problem with videos

I've had numerous times a "watch for 5 credits" pays out nothing even after it pops up 5 times to watch it

RSS