Forums

Help › Forums

Where's my credits?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 30 2014 3:02 PM (2 replies)
  • rigidmount
    25 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 9:26 AM

I shot the St. Andrews monthly tournament last month (Sep) and place 16th with about 12 other people. I expected a shoot out for a share of the purse or something! It has been a full month and I haven't heard anything. I was eligible, because I was a tour pro when I started, what the hell?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:21 AM

rigidmount:

I shot the St. Andrews monthly tournament last month (Sep) and place 16th with about 12 other people. I expected a shoot out for a share of the purse or something! It has been a full month and I haven't heard anything. I was eligible, because I was a tour pro when I started, what the hell?

hi

please email us at members@worldgolftour.com so we can take a look at it.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 3:02 PM

rigidmount:

Indeed, you were 16th but with 28 others. (hope the link leads right)

The leaderboard shows no payouts, thus the company may be a tad late in their action. Don't worry, don't bother about CS. It will come (hope is the last thing to end ;))

RSS