Forums

Help › Forums

champ greens

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:21 PM (3 replies)
  • fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 11:11 AM

i was just recently told something about champ greens and it was implied that they had been imposed on the alt shot game that i was hosting,,,i said i didnt believe it and 2 seconds later there was an announcement that i had quit the game.what is that crap all about?are there players out there that have the power to do those things?,,,,and if so,why does the administration allow it,,,,sounds pretty shady to me,,,,,

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 1:02 PM

fwithebull:

are there players out there that have the power to do those things?

You mean make the greens championship speed?  They are always the default speed of the highest tier player in the group, regardless of the tier of the player who sets the game up.  I assume there was a tour legend in the group?

The quitting the game announcement is something new to me though.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 4:26 PM

You play with championship green in alternate only when you have a tour legend in the game

You always play the  speed green of the higher rank of the 4 players involve

Same for matchplay, you play with the green speed of the higher rank.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:21 PM

fwithebull:

i was just recently told something about champ greens and it was implied that they had been imposed on the alt shot game that i was hosting,,,i said i didnt believe it and 2 seconds later there was an announcement that i had quit the game.what is that crap all about?are there players out there that have the power to do those things?

Yes! There are players out there that have that kind of power ! ! ! !

But, there is an inexpensive and very effective way to block their power. Cover a hat with tin foil and wear the hat when you play WGT. We can't buy them in the Pro Shop. That's why you have to make your own.

RSS