Forums

Help › Forums

is there a way to turn off the dots?

Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:44 AM (7 replies)
  • rollone
    772 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 9:17 PM

i have no use for them, and find them to be quite annoying and alot of time not very believeable

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:43 AM

Nope. Only through the putt (see options).

You may only turn them to frontal movement - less annoying?

Ostrichs RuLeZ!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 7:12 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 7:21 AM

TopShelf2010:

Wait, I am confused a little. You do not want the dots on the green that show breaks and whatnot? How would you putt? I guess if your Distance to Pin was under 3ft you would not need the dots.

I personally could not imagine trying to align a putt without the dots. Am I missing something here?

I was thinking the same thing. How can you read a break with no dots?

• ionutcusu
    17 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:20 AM

how do you know where you will aim?Is very true some time dots are lieing but without dots you play at guessing.Its imposible to play without dots

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:26 AM

WHY ??

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:41 AM

PaulTon:

TopShelf2010:

Wait, I am confused a little. You do not want the dots on the green that show breaks and whatnot? How would you putt? I guess if your Distance to Pin was under 3ft you would not need the dots.

I personally could not imagine trying to align a putt without the dots. Am I missing something here?

I was thinking the same thing. How can you read a break with no dots?

cause i cant make a putt with them...thought maybe i could use a little reverse psychology and make putts without them? LOL..at this point im willing to try anything

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:44 AM

Are you referring to the moving dots on the green that indicate the slope of the green?

Or are you referring to the dots on the mini-map that show where on a hole your ball is?

I made a couple of 20+ foot putts yesterday by taking advantage of the moving dots on the green to read the break.

There is a Game Settings option to have the dots on or off during the putt.

RSS